I am coming from aregular phone with nothing on it. I cant figure out anything on this one. The book doesn't hlp very much. How do I set my settings like ring tones for text; ringers, alarms all that little stuff. Also when I got to get on the spritn tv it tells me"pleaseEnable phone permissions" How do I do that?
    10-27-08 01:01 PM
    Welcome to CrackBerry.

To customize your ringtones, open Profiles / Advanced. Select the type of message from the list and configure it to your preferences.

I am no familiar with Sprint TV, but I am sure somebody can help you out
    10-27-08 01:20 PM
    . Also when I got to get on the spritn tv it tells me"pleaseEnable phone permissions" How do I do that?
    Try Options>>Advanced Options>>Applications scroll down to Sprint TV and hit the key left of the trackball and go to Edit Default Permissions. Under user data it should say "Allow"
    10-27-08 03:50 PM
    Can someone help me?

I want to get rid of the signature that my BB adds "sent from my..." any ideas?

I have a curve 8330
    10-27-08 03:57 PM
    cub crazy take a look at the 101 link in my signature it will help you alot. also azzzfu don't highjack someone elses thread. start your own !!!
    10-27-08 04:04 PM
    Just click on the icon for your email setup and adjust your signature in the settings screen.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-27-08 04:05 PM
    Hello & welcome to the CB family!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-27-08 05:53 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD