This evening I got a new message on my BB and thought it was a new email or text message. When I check it, it was a BlackBerry Registration message. "Your device has been registered with the wireless network."

I had only seen that message when replacing my device, and when I wiped out the older devices prior to the warranty exchange.

Is this normal? Do BlackBerrys re-register every now and then for no reason?
    10-07-08 07:28 PM
    Did you happen to resend your service books? You can get those messages when you do that

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-07-08 07:29 PM
    Did you T-mo service get interrupted. meaning did you not pay bill on time or at the last moment. reason I say this is I forgot to pay my bill and when they turned me back on i got the same message.
    10-07-08 07:31 PM
    that sounds weird I suppose it's possible that they re-register once in a while

10-07-08 07:33 PM
    Did you T-mo service get interrupted. meaning did you not pay bill on time or at the last moment. reason I say this is I forgot to pay my bill and when they turned me back on i got the same message.
    My first billing cycle with T-Mobile ends tomorrow so I have no bill and no payment due yet.
    10-07-08 07:50 PM
    Did you happen to resend your service books? You can get those messages when you do that

I still don't know exactly what are those service books and what they are used for but I do know how to re-send them, and I didn't.
    10-07-08 07:51 PM
    I get a Registration SMS every time I turn on my phone.
    07-22-09 08:15 PM
    It is some type of software issue for me. I get the Blackberry registration message every couple of minutes. My radio also cuts off constantly. I have to restart my phone and/or turn my radio back on everytime I want to receive OR send a message. At first, it starting messing up slowly, but it has now worked itself up to Paperweight status, because thats all it's good for.
    At first, I loved it but now I hate it. I would never recommend this phone to anyone.Especially if they're in the position I'm in, which is conducting business over this phone. My clients complain to me daily because if they try to contact me on my cell phone, they fail. I don't receive their messages, the phone won't ring on my end, when they call. Total disaster.
    I have taken my phone everywhere to try to get it fixed on many occasions.And of course, just a waste of time and money. But here's the thing. Myself, my employees, and my friends all have the same phone. I bought mine in New York and everyone else bought theirs in Nashville, TN to my knowledge. We all have the same phone and the same problems. Almost everytime I see someone in public with this phone, I ask them if they have had any of those problems and 9 times out of 10, they say yes.
    My question is, why continue to sale this phone, if obviously, there is something wrong with the engineering?
    Can I please have my three-hundred and fifty dollars back?
    09-10-09 03:07 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD