I took the plunge and migrated from the Apple iPhone to the BB Bold 9000. First impressions are favorable and I am in the process of RTFM to avoid most newbie stupid questions. Is there anyone else who has made this type of device migration???

Thank you all in advance.

Charles
    03-03-10 03:07 PM
    Welcome to BB and CrackBerry. The Bold 9000 is one very fine phone. There is lots of information around here to help you get the very most of your new device. Good luck.
    03-03-10 03:40 PM
    I dropped my HTC Magic in the bath so had to move over to the 9700 as it was the best phone the shop could give me in exchange... I FECKING LOVES IT..!!!

Sorry about the profanity but its true... I wish I discovered the BB love sooner =)
    03-09-10 06:25 AM
    I did, it was the best move for me. My hubby and daughter both use the Iphone, so I still get to play with it. There are only three things I miss: being able to surf the internet quickly, two steps to delete more than one email or text message and finally the library of music that I had. Since I am with either one of them most of the time outside of the house then it really isnt a problem.
    Welcome and enjoy your new BB! What did you name your Bold? Mine is Bogart.
    03-09-10 06:47 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD