Once you add a contact how long is it "pending" for. I have both phones in front of me and neither of them got a message when I sent a request... Please help.
    10-30-08 09:25 PM
    its pending until the other party excepts. now with you having both phones in front of you are you adding by pin?
    add contact/use once/add pin.
    be sure you highlight use once and make sure to change to add by pin and that you arent typing the pin number into the email section
    10-30-08 10:26 PM
    I had the same problem... I didn't use the add once option though. I made a new contact called "messenger" and added the pin into the contact info. Then I went into BBM and added the messenger contact. The people I added this way added me back. The people I added by using the use once option are still pending and will be deleted. That's what I do and its been working so far good luck

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-31-08 01:02 AM
    I had the same problem... I didn't use the add once option though. I made a new contact called "messenger" and added the pin into the contact info. Then I went into BBM and added the messenger contact. The people I added this way added me back. The people I added by using the use once option are still pending and will be deleted. That's what I do and its been working so far good luck

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    did you highlight use once and hit menu to get the option of add pin or did you just click use once? cause if you just click it it adds them by email
    10-31-08 01:04 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD