Hey everyone,
    it's me again...LOL I'm sure Mr. John Clark will answer this one too LOL, Thanks John. I My Wifes 8130 is showing this when she opens the berry mess. Icon "Uncaught exception java.lang.NullPointerEception"
    Does anyone know why this is?? ...
    Thanks Again
    01-11-08 09:57 PM
    Have you removed the battery to reboot the phone?

Do you have a recent backup? You need to clear it's database.
    01-11-08 10:07 PM
    Have you removed the battery to reboot the phone?

Do you have a recent backup? You need to clear it's database.
    Yes Sir, I have removed the battery. The phone is a week old...how do i clear the data base?
    Thanks Mr. John Clark
    01-11-08 10:10 PM
    You will lose your contacts and will have to re add them. That's why I asked if you had a recent backup.

Plug the device into the Desktop Manager and run the Backup/Restore feature. Use the Advanced button. You should get two windows. The one on the right side should show the device databases. Find the Blackberry Messenger database, highlight it and then clear it.
    01-11-08 10:16 PM
    Thanks .. i will try it tomorrow. hey are there any free GPS sys. that you can recomend or any good that aren't free that you suggest
    01-11-08 10:26 PM
    The only GPS app you can use on your Verizon 8130 is the VZ Navigator application. All others are blocked by Verizon. You can purchase a bluetooth GPS receiver and use it with other free applications like Google Maps, Live Search or with TeleNav ($10/mo.)
    01-11-08 10:34 PM
    Hey Chaz, Nav4All and AmazeGPS are highly recommended GPS applications. However, Verizon only allows their own VZWNavigator to access and use the GPS.
    01-11-08 10:36 PM
    Dang villianous vzw

So it seems ATT is going to follow suit with VZW and have a "soft limit" of 5GB data for aircards per month

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-11-08 10:44 PM
    Dang villianous vzw

So it seems ATT is going to follow suit with VZW and have a "soft limit" of 5GB data for aircards per month

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Huh? Wrong thread, I'm guessing.
    01-11-08 10:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD