hey everyone...names jake and im a nooby obv...but I just wanted to say hi and introduce myself and ask some questions....

Ok..so i had a bb pearl one of the very first when it came to att a while ago but i was young and just really liked the phone and didnt know how to use all the features....than i switched carriers and im now with verizon and dont have a bb anymore...just the lame env...anyways...there are prob a lot of people on CB that love verizon but i hate it...they have so many hidden fees...one of the most non-personal/non-friendly csrs i have ever had to contact a billion times due to billing messups and thank god my contract is up with them in june...anyways....wooh rant over In june when my contract is up i was thinking about going with tMB and getting another bb the curve of course but i had some questions before i do just so i dont get into something that i don't understand...

1. Is tMB a good carrier? i know verizon has one of the best coverage and ive heard that tMB can be spotty but other than that are they a good carrier?
    2. I want to finally have another bb and the curve is just ******** gorgeous in my op...(ya such a lame cell nerd)...but i went into the store and the rep said i dont need to buy a data plan to be able to go on the internet since it has wifi...is that true since i dont need the email feature that of yet?
    3. Im still really new on all the tech terms and stuff and this is prob going to sound really lame but whats OS ? i know its some kind of software that you need to update and so forth?

...gah...questions done...and im more than pretty sure if i do go with tMB ill have more questions but thanks for reading all of this in the mean time.

I'm sooo soo ready to do the BB happy dance shuffle again!
    05-16-08 03:09 PM
    Take a look here...http://forums.crackberry.com/f3/blac...e-series-4716/
    Welcome to the Crack!
    05-16-08 08:04 PM
    Hi Jake, welcome to cb!!
    05-16-08 08:14 PM
    thanks for the replies...lol i must seem pretty stupid but im very excited to have a bb again.
    thanks again
    05-16-08 08:48 PM
    Hey Jake! I've had tmobile since they were Voicestream and I love them
    05-16-08 09:03 PM
    thanks for the replies...lol i must seem pretty stupid but im very excited to have a bb again.
    thanks again
    Nope, doesn't seem stupid at all. Now go back to shakin' yo groove thang
    05-16-08 09:57 PM
    Welcome!!!!!!!!
    05-16-08 10:00 PM
    Welcome to Crackberry, the best Blackberry info and help site on the planet. If you can't find what you are looking for here, you don't need it.
    05-16-08 11:32 PM
    Welcome to the addiction....
    05-17-08 02:37 AM
    Hi and welcome.
    05-17-08 05:06 AM
    lol thanks so much you guys or gals haha...ya but its really nice to be able to find other people who are just as ******** addicted to bb as i am..im sure you'll see my "silly" questions sooner or later all over here...thanks again
    05-17-08 07:27 AM
    Best of luck with your new tmob curve!!! and Welcome to crackberry!!!
    05-17-08 07:56 AM
    Welcome to CB!!!!
    05-19-08 08:42 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD