I'm unable to receive my emails on my blackberry and cant figure out what else to do. Kevin offered some helpful info which i've done. Resending service books to my account and i did get the email that said i was registered and valid and i should be recieving emails in 20 minutes.... but that's all that has happened.

I'm still not getting any of my emails. I have the newest upgrade of hotmail, so that's not it. Help someone..

Soon to be BLACKBERRY-HATER
    Jennifer Rogers.
    05-19-08 09:06 AM
    Do you have a signal problem? Check to see if you have EDGE in the corner. If not then there will be a problem getting your messages. Also, it sometimes may take a while to get any messages, because they can get "caught" on the server. Call your provider and ask them to check and see, and they can "push" your messages to you. Also try taking your battery out without turning the phone off, and wait about 2 minutes, and then re-insert it. If that doesn't work call your providers customer service, and they can def. fix it for you. Be patient, all good things come to those who wait!! Oh, and by the way, Welcome to the best Blackberry site on the Planet!!
    Last edited by fantom1023; 05-19-08 at 11:17 AM.
    05-19-08 11:15 AM
    Thank you for the suggestions, all have been done- i always have a good connection. I will go to yet another AT &T store and see if they can help, so far they have all been useless.
    05-19-08 11:58 AM
    Have you ever received email from your Hotmail account?
    05-19-08 12:09 PM
    never...not once. the only time i ever recieved an email was fromthe registration saying congratulations.. thats it.
    05-19-08 12:36 PM
    Welcome to the crackberry.com family!
    05-19-08 01:52 PM
    Resend service books, do a battery pull?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-19-08 02:05 PM
    Then I'm guessing it may not work regardless of anything you try.
    05-19-08 02:24 PM
    This is my second Curve. I took the first one back because of the same issue, so i know it cant be the phone.
    I'll try the battery pull as someone suggested again, but what purpose would that serve? Again, i am a technology novice, please keep in mind when replying.
    05-19-08 06:31 PM
    If you don't have Hotmail Plus, it is unlikely that you will be able to get your hotmail on your BB.
    05-19-08 09:11 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD