Had to take a vacation from blackberry because I ruined my z30 using a sim card adapter I didn't know or understand how to use. Needless to say if you don't know how to use something ask someone. So incidently I tore the pins off my simm card reader. OHHHH boy do I feel stupid. Any way back with my brandy new passport and I'm loving it. Especially now that I have play store installed. Just learning the ropes so any suggestions for better usage please elaborate because I sure am loving it. Sounds like a horror movie "he's baaaack"......

Posted via CB10
    anon(9208252) likes this.
    03-01-15 10:33 AM
    Had to take a vacation from blackberry because I ruined my z30 using a sim card adapter I didn't know or understand how to use. Needless to say if you don't know how to use something ask someone. So incidently I tore the pins off my simm card reader. OHHHH boy do I feel stupid. Any way back with my brandy new passport and I'm loving it. Especially now that I have play store installed. Just learning the ropes so any suggestions for better usage please elaborate because I sure am loving it. Sounds like a horror movie "he's baaaack"......

Posted via CB10
    Ha HA that's how some of the best lesson are learnt , it won't take you long to get up to speed, it's a great device.
    03-01-15 10:36 AM
    Enjoy the passport!
    03-04-15 03:32 PM