It's been so long since I last signed into CrackBerry I can't even remember my original name! Unfortunately I left because it seemed you couldn't proffer a different opinion, or run into obscure & unfixable issues without being pounced on by the BlackBerry elite, it seems to have calmed down a bit these days so I'm dipping my toe back into the waters again.

Not much to tell you about myself other than I've been using BB devices continuously for over 8 years and love them! I know this is unfashionable to say but I still love BB10 and find the Google alternative awkward even after spending a couple of years playing around with an S6. I know the day is coming that I'll have to make the move but while there are new Passports and Leaps available out there I'm sticking to what I love.

As far apps, not an issue for me. I have a Lumia 650 as a backup and if you want to see a derelict app store you need to go no further than Windows. Besides BB World has pretty much everything I need and what it doesn't have I can get from Cobalt's Android solution (any news on Snap? Did the dev just give up in the end?).

I've worked as a producer, song writer and publisher in the music industry for the last 30 years (tomorrow's the actual anniversary of the launch of my initial publishing co!) which enabled me to become (semi)-retired 6 years ago but music is my first love and she's a hard mistress to walk away from. Last year I built my first DAW; it took me a while as I'm very much a newbie to that sort of thing, but thanks to willing and able hobbyists it's still running beautifully!

Other hobbies/outlets are: photography; tech; walking; hiking; (rough) camping; cycling; strong IPA; cooking and entertaining.

That's it, really. Because of the job I do/did people expect me to be the life and soul of the party for some reason but my idea of fun is dinner with a few friends followed by drinks by the fire-pit.

That's me in a nutshell. Good to see you all again
    TheDustBunnyBuster likes this.
    05-01-17 08:37 AM
    Welcome back.
    A Noise Annoys likes this.
    05-02-17 12:47 AM
    Welcome back.
    Why thank you, sir!

Posted via CB10
    05-02-17 01:44 PM
    Welcome back. I too have returned after being gone for a period of time. It's unfortunate when you are not allowed to voice a different opinion without getting some sort of repercussion from the so called 'elite' from this site. Well wishes to you, and that this experience is far better from the last. Cheers!

Berry Delightful 
    05-02-17 07:17 PM
    Thanks, TDBB!

Yeah, it got a little rough back then but that's in the past and I'm really looking forward to getting to know this community again.

Welcome back yourself!

Cheers
    TheDustBunnyBuster likes this.
    05-03-17 07:03 AM
    Welcome back sir, glad to have you aboard.
    05-03-17 04:52 PM
    Welcome back sir, glad to have you aboard.
    Ta ever-so
    05-04-17 09:32 AM