Hi,
    can't believe I've never joined this forum before now!
    It all started three years ago - I was using a Huawei candybar phone I got for $20 (I still have it, it has a very nice music player considering it was $20 outright! microsd card up to 16gb and hardware buttons to skip tracks and change volume, AND can change volume when it's locked? Perfect.) and sometimes a nokia e63, which to this day I have never been able to set up for email.
    But then I started dating this girl who had a white bold 9700. I thought it was cool the way she could treat emails like I was treating sms, I liked the ability to use a standard pair of headphones+the inbuilt mic as a headset during calls (i've had a few phones that can't do that, believe it or not!), and I liked how she could still go a few days at a time without charging it up. So I went on Gumtree and found someone selling a 9780 for $200. The most I'd ever spent on a phone, at that point.
    Fast forward to now - I've got a part time job that necessitates me being a phones geek, I've used Android a few times, tried iphones a few times, even tried out Windows Phone and ancient Windows Mobile - but I keep coming back to Blackberry.
    Even though the internet experience here in Australia on a BB is patchy to say the best, I don't feel comfortable using anything else. Everything else makes me feel like I'm fighting against the phone to send emails, call people, basically to do anything other than browse the internet.
    Recently I've been trying to come to terms with an Asus Padfone Infinity - apparently one of the best android phones today, according to reviews. I thought maybe I didn't "get" android because my last experiences were on cheap handsets that used android 2.2, but nope. I think I'll sell it off again before those reviews go stale
    Nothing touches blackberry in terms of simply being able to use a phone as a communications device.
    Looking forward to trying a q10 - is it as good as people say it is?

Anyway, that's me. Thanks for reading! BYE
    09-04-13 09:50 AM
    Welcome to CrackBerry!!! You're gonna love it here!
    The Q is an excellent device
    09-04-13 10:35 AM
    Welcome to CrackBerry!

Posted via CB10 from my BlackBerry Z10
    09-04-13 12:54 PM
    If you love physical keyboards and pound out tons of emails and sms's all day, then the Q10 is the best communication device to have. I have a Z10 but I'm still quite envious when I come across someone who uses a Q10 ;p

And welcome to Crackberry!

Posted via CB10
    09-04-13 02:58 PM
    Hi,
    can't believe I've never joined this forum before now!

Anyway, that's me. Thanks for reading! BYE
    Welcome to CrackBerry! I can't believe you've never joined this forum before now either! But it's great that did finally did!
    09-04-13 08:22 PM
    Welcome to the forums.

Sent from my Z10 using Tapatalk 4
    09-05-13 06:05 AM