Hey everyone. I am a long time Windows Mobile user but the time has come to move on. I am sick and tired of having to flash aftermarket ROM's just to be able to get a decent functioning phone. I had been looking at the Pre but the lack of tethering has lead me to the Tour. I am going to miss not having wifi but its not that big of a deal. This will also be my wifes first BB as well. When the Tour finally comes to Sprint we are going to convert our two SERO lines to an EPRP family plan. Now I am off to read read read and get up to date on all things Blackberry.
    06-25-09 01:41 PM
    Welcome to the "other side"! You'll be happy you made the switch (this coming from an ex-WM user).

And Welcome to CB!!
    06-25-09 01:44 PM
    I concur. Making the switch to Blackberry is one of the best decisions I've ever made. I had the Blackjack, the Blackjack II, and the HTC Fuze (even went iPhone for a split second). I like tinkering with my gadgets, but the amount of work it took to make the Fuze useable was just a bit too much.

I just got my Blackberry last week and it is hands down the best phone I have ever owned.

So, welcome to Crackberry, and prepare yourself for the addiction.
    06-26-09 02:17 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD