Hello my name is Jenae and I currently have the Q (ugh!, but thankful to have a phone ); however, yesterday I ordered my BB Curve and can't wait! I have been reading the post and gathering information before it comes so that upon it's arrival I can just dulve right into it.

My boyfriend has this phone (and many other BBs) and he absolutely loves it. He has always called my Q a wanna-be BB (especially since it looked so much like the BB, too bad it never imitated the BB stability).

Does anyone have any advice once I have it my hands, besides jumping up and down for joy, getting it activated and sending the mass text/msg that says, "I am officially a card-carrying member of BB" ?
    12-20-08 04:46 AM
    Hi Jenae ! Welcome and enjoy CB.
    You will probably remember Christmas 08 as the Christmas you closed yourself in home with your new BB !!!
    12-20-08 06:12 AM
    Change the signature from the preloaded to your own

Take a look at Tutorial 101 on this site

Enjoy Enjoy Enjoy and a Merry Christmas to you.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-20-08 06:17 AM
    Thank you so much. I have taken a extensive look at the Lecture 101 series on this site and have found it to be greatly informative.
    12-20-08 06:47 AM
    Hello and welcome to CB!!! Congrats on the Curve too.

Since you've been checking out the 101 there's also the powerfull search engine to dig through this bottomless pit of Crackberry knowledge for stuff already answered. Post on those existing threads or post a new one if need be. Many folks here happy to help. Some searching tips... Go To: Search Forums / Advanced Search / Key word search / search by title / "pick a key word" that comes to mind and you might stumble upon some answers and/or clues. Or search by Post content... Or just peruse the different forum titles

To be with us always go to wap.crackberry.com (from your phone) and install your CB Launcher.

Here's a good one: http://forums.crackberry.com/f2/popu...d-links-21096/
    12-20-08 11:10 AM
    Thank you so much for the helpful info. I have been using the search engine as much as possible. I don't want to be redundant.
    12-20-08 12:29 PM
    Welcome to CB. Enjoy the site and the phone.
    12-20-08 12:49 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD