Hello blackberry world! Very new to all of the things you can do on this phone. Who has some good suggestions on what apps I should download? I love meeting new ppl and am interested in music, health and nutrition.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-22-10 08:56 PM
    Yeah, the Blackberries are definitely a versatile device. Personally, as far as apps go, I would check out what might be available on the crackberry apps store or try BB App World. Welcome to Blackberry and CB.
    01-22-10 08:59 PM
    hey and welcome to CB!
    01-22-10 09:34 PM
    thank you for the welcome I have been on there but nothing really has jumped out at me and said "BUY ME" lol
    01-22-10 11:08 PM
    don't feel overwhelmed. I haven't bought any apps I just have some freebies that I had an interest in. I am not about the apps I like the functions of the BB in my day to day life. Being with Verizon check at your store to see if there is a class offered.
    You will be paired up with an expert on the Curve and that person will touch base on all the important aspects of the device. I hope this if offered in your area. I have a brother new to BB and he is in Missouri and in his area that isn't offered. I am in Arizona and our stores offer it at different dates at different locations. It is really good. You will learn a lot from it too.

A good free app to get is Quick Pull I have it set for every morning. It is good to do a reset daily and I do a complete battery pull at least once a month. There is a lot to learn. You can read BB 101 in this site too but also like I mentioned before the class from Verizon would be great for you if offered.
    01-22-10 11:28 PM
    welcome to crackberry friend
    01-23-10 03:31 AM
    Wekcome to CrackBerry. If you have not read BlackBerry 101 in Tips an FAQ forum that is a great place to begin.

As to apps I suggest UberTwitter, QuickPull, and QuickLaunch for starters. Those make the BB experience all the better in my hand4.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-23-10 06:32 AM
    Welcome to the family!!!
    01-23-10 06:38 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD