I guess I'll finally introduce myself, since I've been here for about two weeks.

My name is Baroness (my nick is from Cobra Command GI JOE). I've had this nick since my Tribes playing days with my husband way back in '99-'00.

I've had my Pearl for just about 3 weeks and I'm loving every minute of it. I used to have a 7100 a couple of years ago through my work, but over a year ago, I quit the corporate world and went into business for myself. I do bookkeeping/accounting services for small business. I love it.

I have two small kiddos (7 y.o. Boy and 5 y.o. Girl).

I'm very glad to have found a place that understands my addiction and won't ridicule me for it.

Thanks!
    11-18-07 04:20 PM
    No, we wont ridicule you for it, but we are sure to keep you away from your family (and maybe business) longer than you would expect us to

Welcome aboard the addiction. Hope you enjoy your stay!
    11-18-07 05:05 PM
    Welcome to CB!
    Am sure you would fit right in.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-18-07 06:50 PM
    way to drop the official one baroness...

and welcome to the club...

is it always day or always night up there now?

-db
    11-18-07 07:26 PM
    Thanks GoDJ,SolaChica, and DB!

I am already getting "the look" from my husband and 5 year-old daughter. She calls my BlackBerry my lime-berry because of the lime skin. Lol!

So far I've converted one of my clients and got myself a nice little referral credit on my wireless account. *bonus*

11-19-07 02:14 AM
    Welcome to crackberry!
    11-19-07 02:47 AM
    You wud get many 'looks' in future. But tht woun't matter to you.
    Limeberry. Thts cute.

11-19-07 03:29 AM
    Welcome aboard "Baroness" your going to love your addiction, I guarantee it.
    11-19-07 09:37 AM
    Welcome, Baroness!!! Enjoy the site. It rocks! (as you can see)
    11-20-07 09:17 PM
    Welcome! Your pearl will definitely help keep you and all your kids activities organized.
    11-21-07 02:51 PM
    Admitting the addiction is the 1st step, lol.
    11-21-07 07:20 PM
    Baroness,

We are so glad that you choose this forum to be a member. You will never look back and love every minute of your stay here. I've learned so much on this site more so than when I read that boring manual. An addiction with the blackberry is so much healthier than anything else you could be addicted to.

Welcome aboard.
    Gia
    11-21-07 09:29 PM
    Awww--A Big 'Thank you' to all of you!

I'm feelin' the love around here.

I've visited a few other bb related sites and this one just seems.....the best for what I'm looking for; not too techy (but enough to get me thinking), very friendly, and some seriously funny members.
    11-21-07 10:29 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD