Hello everyone,

Does anyone know how to adjust the calendar application within the Blackberry to default to 1/2 hourly slots rather than the default 1 hour slots.

I use my BB calendar to 1/2 hourly appointments and it would be nice to do this rather than have to edit each calendar item to be 1/2 hourly when I enter a new appointment.

Any help appreciated.
    10-02-08 01:06 AM
    I don't believe I have this option on my BES blackberry. Best place to check is in Options of your BB calendar. I didn't see anything there besides the snooze reminder default.
    10-02-08 01:58 AM
    Welcome to Crackberry.com as well.
    10-02-08 02:00 AM
    Hello everyone,

Does anyone know how to adjust the calendar application within the Blackberry to default to 1/2 hourly slots rather than the default 1 hour slots.

I use my BB calendar to 1/2 hourly appointments and it would be nice to do this rather than have to edit each calendar item to be 1/2 hourly when I enter a new appointment.

Any help appreciated.
    I haven't found a way to do that, but here is a work-around that kronk and I devised to help another user who wanted 40 minute appointment windows: http://forums.crackberry.com/f2/chan...e-slots-52890/

The technique should work for you as well.
    10-02-08 10:59 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD