I just cant seem to put down down my 8220. I don't know if its because it my first blackberry (I don't know why I didn't get one sooner) or what. I can be at my desk and I will be on my blackberry rather than my computer. Will my addiction get better or what?
    03-28-09 11:44 PM
    . Will my addiction get better or what?
    NOPE ur hooked for life
    03-29-09 12:05 AM
    NOPE ur hooked for life
    Thats what I was thinking. Now the question is, how will I tell all my friends and family that I love my bb more than them?
    03-29-09 12:10 AM
    happened to me too when i first got my BB now we need a BBA Anon group :P
    03-29-09 10:25 AM
    Thats what I was thinking. Now the question is, how will I tell all my friends and family that I love my bb more than them?
    Why do you have friends that dont have blackberries?
    03-29-09 10:29 AM
    Why do you have friends that dont have blackberries?
    yeah..... you are not doing your BB deed of the day... get someone from your friends hooked and we will give you a cookie...

by the way IM DemonKnight and im a BB addict.... now wheres my damn group hug? :P
    03-29-09 10:31 AM
    Resistence is futile

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-29-09 11:37 AM
    I just got the 8220 as well and it too is my first Blackberry. I already know that my life will never be the same again. I'M ADDICTED!!! I now understand how "crackberry" came about!
    04-25-09 12:20 AM
    I just got the 8220 as well and it too is my first Blackberry. I already know that my life will never be the same again. I'M ADDICTED!!! I now understand how "crackberry" came about!
    hahahaha when your wife stares at you for using your phone way to much like mine does....you will know that you are Lost to the addiction lol.... thats if the wife thing applies... could be a relative too or a friend... but you get the idea. or when you take your phone to bed to download that last App before you go to sleep..... omg damn i need help!
    04-25-09 01:13 AM
    hahahaha when your wife stares at you for using your phone way to much like mine does....you will know that you are Lost to the addiction lol.... thats if the wife thing applies... could be a relative too or a friend... but you get the idea. or when you take your phone to bed to download that last App before you go to sleep..... omg damn i need help!
    Im in the same boat! I have only had mine for a couple of days, but I got yelled at last night to get off my phone and come to bed. I told her it's not a phone it's a BB!
    04-30-09 03:12 PM
    welcome then to the club! Group Hug everyone :P
    04-30-09 11:42 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD