I hope someone can help me, I tried for hours last night to import my address book from microsoft outlook, didn't work, then I tried exporting to excel and saving as csv, didn't work. I manually entered 7 contacts today and they are no where to be found, under business it says no contacts, same as under personal, but if I click on general, it says I have 7 entries but won't tell me where they are. I am so not happy, I am hoping it is something easy, because I am regretting this purchase - anyone else have this issue or know what to do?
    10-17-08 04:21 PM
    It sounds like you have a filter set in the Contacts listing on your BB. Open Contacts, hit Menu and select Filter. Remove all the checkmarks.
    10-17-08 07:00 PM
    doy! thank you, do I feel stupid...but anything you can tell me about importing address book, still cannot do that, tried importing csv saved as ascii, nada, mapped it out and everything, still nothing, the thought of manual entry is exhausting
    10-19-08 01:51 AM
    Your contacts are in Outlook? You can just connect the BB via USB and synchronize all your Outlook PIM data using Desktop Manager... Forget manual entry, and forget importing. Once you set it to synchronize all contacts made on Outlook import to BB and all contacts made on BB import to Outlook.
    10-19-08 10:57 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD