I have had this phone for a couple months and like it for the calender/phone but want to use it to get pictures. I don't see a spot for a memory card and I haven't been able to sync the calender or address book to the pc at home. I thought about trying to get a pda program into the phone but don't know if it will work. I do not have internet access is that totally necessary for these things?
    09-10-07 05:04 AM
    Well, a blackberry isn't going to be quite as fun without a data plan, but you can still use it to sync. You need to download blackberry desktop manager so it can sync with Microsoft outlook. This doesn't require data plan.
    09-10-07 07:56 AM
    Get Desktop Manager 4.2 SP2 here. Be sure and download the version without Roxio Media Manager as you can't use it with the 7250 anyway.

BlackBerry - BlackBerry - Sys Req V4-2 Pack 2
    09-10-07 11:02 AM
    Thanks, I did try to use the desktop manager but still can't get pictures in there....is there an easier way to move pics from pc to BB. Should I put the software from the PDA in it?
    09-10-07 08:01 PM
    Only way to get pictures on there is to email them to yourself. Since you have no data plan, you have no email, since you have no email, no pictures.

No media sync options available for the 7250.
    09-10-07 08:07 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD