...I just ordered my first blackberry.

I work for a wireless carrier doing tech support and so I'm constantly helping people with their BBs and so many of the people around me have them...it's amazing it took over 5 months of working there to buy a berry.

I decided on a Pearl, as size is the most important factor for me. I purchased it nearly new and am excited to get it in the mail.

I must say, I feel an obsession coming on...

I'm glad you'll all be here to support me.
    10-15-08 11:00 PM
    Uh oh... You're almost a full blown addict. Congrats and welcome to CB!
    10-15-08 11:11 PM
    Thanks Jay; I think you're right about the full-blown addiction!
    10-15-08 11:16 PM
    welcome to cb!!
    10-15-08 11:16 PM
    LoL I always thought only super important business people needed a BB but like u I gave in and I'm super happy and addicted
    -Cinderella

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-15-08 11:18 PM
    welcome to CB
    10-15-08 11:18 PM
    Thanks Jay; I think you're right about the full-blown addiction!
    Definitely.... I'm waiting for my next fix, the Bold. I am probably going to order a Curve for now as I can't stand my 8700c.

Start reading up and finding out what apps you'd like. Also use the links in my signature for more help.
    10-15-08 11:19 PM
    LoL I always thought only super important business people needed a BB but like u I gave in and I'm super happy and addicted
    -Cinderella

Welcome to the addiction as well.
    10-15-08 11:19 PM
    I resisted just because I didn't "need" it. But do I really need anything? noooo....

I'm not exactly sure how I'm going to pass the days between now and when I have it in my hot little hands!
    10-15-08 11:20 PM
    I've been reading up all evening....and I read up at work constantly. I'm able to pass it off as work research to improve my performance...mwhahaha

thank you for the links, Duvi!
    10-15-08 11:23 PM
    :::::raises hand::::::: guilty!! I laugh at the mere thought that just a couple of weeks ago I told my friends that I was getting rid of my cell all together.

10-15-08 11:30 PM
    Congrats and welcome to Crackberry

10-15-08 11:39 PM
    :::::raises hand::::::: guilty!! I laugh at the mere thought that just a couple of weeks ago I told my friends that I was getting rid of my cell all together.

That's hilarious? Rid of your cell!? I was just thinking the other day, while being yelled at over the phone at work by a person who couldn't possibly live unless I made their phone work THAT instant, how dependent upon our wireless devices we've become as a society. I remember being young and not having a computer, the internet, and if there was a cell phone it was installed in the car or it was a 5lb brick! ha!
    10-15-08 11:41 PM
    Congrats and welcome to Crackberry

Thanks Greg...and i love your PIN: ch! lol
    10-15-08 11:43 PM
    From one tech support person to another, i am suprised you went with the pearl... seeing they have the most problems out of all the blackberries. but then that is only if you dont know how to treat them. take care of her and you'll surely have a loving relationship
    10-15-08 11:44 PM
    From one tech support person to another, i am suprised you went with the pearl... seeing they have the most problems out of all the blackberries. but then that is only if you dont know how to treat them. take care of her and you'll surely have a loving relationship
    I did a ton of research, and to be honest UE and the software on the phone will make all the difference. The Sprint (my personal carrier) vs the carrier I work for make all the difference with the software restrictions, or lack thereof that they've placed on the device.

Trust me, I heard, "really, the pearl!?" all day today
    10-15-08 11:54 PM
    After working the help line for addicts, you've seemingly fallen victim to the addiction yourself. Oh of course, unless it's research.

Welcome to CB, you will learn lots of cool stuff about your new BB.
    10-16-08 12:16 AM
    After working the help line for addicts, you've seemingly fallen victim to the addiction yourself. Oh of course, unless it's research.

Welcome to CB, you will learn lots of cool stuff about your new BB.
    I keep telling myself that I'll be able to help people more effeciently...and while it's true...it's just another enabling excuse!
    10-16-08 12:22 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD