How do you use BBM?

I use it with my band, sending pics of art work, venues, and even writing songs using voice notes?

how do you bbm?
    alexislgz likes this.
    08-18-11 12:10 PM
    I use BBM to chat with friends or to ask for help with a BB issue that I'm having. However, I also use it to send the occasional picture or video as well.
    Last edited by Chaviv; 08-18-11 at 12:15 PM.
    08-18-11 12:13 PM
    I use it for mostly call of duty. I made my pin my picture so now I get request from fellow call of duty players. I announce when I'm going on and discuss stategy.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    bigmanny831 likes this.
    08-18-11 09:40 PM
    I would like to use it more but most of my friends don't have a BB. It's kind of sad cuz ever since I got my first BB (Blackberry Storm...Fail Lolz ) i never really used it. But i do use it to keep up with a friend so thats pretty cool!
    08-18-11 09:45 PM
    Love my BBM and I use it TONS of times during the day. Sometimes to much LOL. Being in the music industry I have TONS of BBM contacts within the industry and friends throughout the globe using it. BOOM!
    08-18-11 09:48 PM
    I share Bible verses by BBM.

wilfreb, Jake Storm and scottae316 like this.
    08-18-11 09:57 PM
    i live in Venezuela, i have 456 friends in bbm...only thing i wish it would have is a blocker for the chain messages, it woud be the most awsome upgrade you coud ever want, i get 20 of those a day. but the bbm is a game changer here, someone offer me a 9900 yesterday, and today he have sold 20 of those at a 800$ each. RIMpire strikes back.
    08-18-11 10:00 PM
    Since I am an ER doc, my friends on BBM send me pics of any cuts or skin infections they or their associates may have and I give them some sort of a solution. I also chat with my friends on BBM all the time...
    08-18-11 10:08 PM
    I use it to talk with groups of BB addicts and for beta testing.
    08-18-11 10:14 PM
    I use it with collegues from my political party to discuss certain themes and with some friends who have Blackberr(ies)y too
    08-18-11 10:17 PM
    use it all day, got a group setup for each of the soccer team's i'm in for schedules and letting everyone know who's going to be at games, comes in really handy.
    08-18-11 10:20 PM
    I don't have a TON of friends with BlackBerries, but the ones that do I talk to a lot. And my girlfriend has a BlackBerry so we bbm 24/7 (barely an exaggeration :P)
    08-18-11 10:25 PM
    Bb adicts groups, beta groups, political bashing and gnashing of teeth groups, chatting with the wife, kids, and family, as well as co workers and the bosses and upper management.

08-18-11 10:28 PM
    Many of my customers (Flooring dealers) know BBM is the best way to reach me (actually hate talking on the phone)
    08-18-11 11:00 PM
    the mayority of my friends have BB so we use a lot bbm, all my family also have bbm.

i play tennis, so i have a group with all my tennis fellas, i also Do mountain bike, so we have a group for bikers.

with my few friends that dont own a BB [iphone or android], i use LiveProfile to chat with them.

i live in the dominican republic, here blackberries owns 85% of the smartphones market share.
    08-18-11 11:22 PM
    I mostly use it for business contacts, I BBM the people I work with, we created a BBM group for our particular area so if anyone has any news that might effect the rest of us, one message and the word is out all at once. It's very helpful.
    08-18-11 11:30 PM
    My work requires a high level of security. BBM is one less thing I have to worry about.
    08-18-11 11:30 PM
    I don't have may friends who use BB so I use BBM to meet people on the PIN sharing thread from around the world. I've met people from thailand, New Orleans, LA, Wales and in my own country. Hit me up. My PIN is above.

08-19-11 12:57 AM
    How don't I use bbm
    I use it to keep in contact with friends , I use it to organise stuff for work , I use it to organise days out . I love having group convo's with my friends . I love being able to share music and pictures at the touch of a button .

Some of the bbm conversations I have are so hilairious :P

08-19-11 03:24 AM
    My wife is my bbm buddy! Even though we have unlimited text messages we always us bbm. Even if were both in the house but in separate
    rooms!! Haha!

08-19-11 03:28 AM
    I use it to communicate with a couple of friends, but mostly for Rugby related discussion.

I "run" 2 BBM groups, one for the Rebel Army (Rebel Army - On the March since 2009, a supporter group for the Melbourne Rebels & Victorian Rugby) and the other for Green and Gold Rugby (http://www.greenandgoldrugby.com, an online community for Australian Rugby supporters).

I'll be doing a video interview with RIM Aus next week about the use of Blackberry in my supporter group, I'll post a new thread when it's finished.
    Last edited by gavinn; 08-19-11 at 05:02 AM.
    08-19-11 04:59 AM
    I use it to keep tabs on my stable of hoes...
    08-19-11 05:23 AM
    I'm on BBM with my GF 24/7. Also use it to chat with my group members.
    08-19-11 05:45 AM
    I bbm with friends, local and International, i bbm with My drivers and i have a bbm family group set up with my wife.

08-19-11 06:02 AM
    Chatting with friends.

08-19-11 06:04 AM
36 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD