Gotcha. Maybe you should contact the company you got your unlock from for support...when I got mine unlocked I got both an 8 digit and a 16 digit code..think I used the 16 digit one ....
    12-26-13 08:58 PM
    There are no 8 digit unlock codes. You probably got robbed by the sketchy unlocking service you paid for online

Sent from my white hot Z10 Rocking Leaked 10.2
    Ah, possibly getting somewhere. Yeah, I only have an 8-digit code. So can anyone verify that they unlocked their Z10 with a 8 or 16 digit code?
    12-26-13 08:59 PM
    I'll just chime in here as well. I have had BlackBerries since 2008. I've unlocked my Bold 9000, Torch 9800 and now my Z10 on Rogers - all with the original SIM in. They showed the 3 items unlocked and worked abroad perfectly. Yes, yours says 'code entered successfully' but it's not doing the unlocking job is it? What no one has mentioned here is that the code, though accepted, might be wrong. I would go back to the code provider with the problem.

edit: seems it has been mentioned while I was typing! Yup - go back to the provider....
    12-26-13 09:00 PM
    Unlocked with code from T-Mobile with T-Mobile SIM:

Z10 Network Unlock Code Successful, but no "Network -- Unlocked"-img_00005855.png

No leaks. No betas. Ever.
    12-26-13 09:08 PM
    Ah, possibly getting somewhere. Yeah, I only have an 8-digit code. So can anyone verify that they unlocked their Z10 with a 8 or 16 digit code?
    I've unloced over a dozen phones in my life. Always many more digits than 8. Maybe always 16.

12-26-13 09:09 PM
    I'll just chime in here as well. I have had BlackBerries since 2008. I've unlocked my Bold 9000, Torch 9800 and now my Z10 on Rogers - all with the original SIM in. They showed the 3 items unlocked and worked abroad perfectly. Yes, yours says 'code entered successfully' but it's not doing the unlocking job is it? What no one has mentioned here is that the code, though accepted, might be wrong. I would go back to the code provider with the problem.

edit: seems it has been mentioned while I was typing! Yup - go back to the provider....
    Thanks, jvictor!
    12-26-13 09:09 PM
    Before you enter any unlock codes, always record it so that way you'll have actual proof that the code is bogus and can contact the seller to get a refund.

And no you don't need to have a SIM card in the phone (BB10) when you are trying to unlock it. I always record a video but I always manage to get my phone unlocked on every first try.

Sorry, by "Still just the two unlocks", I meant I only see "Network Subset" and "Service Provider" unlocked. But no "Network" unlocked. I have 8 attempts at unlocking left. I would try again with my code, but I just wanted to get some feedback before I try again.

Posted via CB10
    12-26-13 09:14 PM
    Before you enter any unlock codes, always record it so that way you'll have actual proof that the code is bogus and can contact the seller to get a refund.

And no you don't need to have a SIM card in the phone (BB10) when you are trying to unlock it. I always record a video but I always manage to get my phone unlocked on every first try.

Posted via CB10
    Thanks, nhanken. This is my first time unlocking any phone!
    12-26-13 09:17 PM

Posted via CB10
    And what legal recourse do you think you'll have with that video of yours? That's right, none.

12-26-13 09:19 PM
    And what legal recourse do you think you'll have with that video of yours? That's right, none.

Ok, let's not start a possible argument until I get my phone unlocked, kk? LOL
    BigAl_BB9900 likes this.
    12-26-13 09:20 PM
    There are no 8 digit unlock codes. You probably got robbed by the sketchy unlocking service you paid for online

Wrong. My z10 was 8 digits.

Posted via CB10
    12-26-13 09:23 PM

The company that provided the code will need proof that it is not working before refunding.

Posted via CB10
    12-26-13 09:27 PM
    Hello all.

I recently got my first Z10 (in fact tonight).
    I have the exact same issues. It says those two unlock fields but after I put in my T-Mobile sim, it is not unlocked and only allows emergency calls..

Posted via CB10
    12-26-13 09:29 PM
    Hello all.

I recently got my first Z10 (in fact tonight).
    I have the exact same issues. It says those two unlock fields but after I put in my T-Mobile sim, it is not unlocked and only allows emergency calls..

Posted via CB10
    Did you get the phone unlocked? Where did you buy the unlock from?

Posted via CB10
    12-26-13 09:31 PM
    I guess Verizon didn't bother locking Z10's in the first place? Mine says unlocked on all 3 and I've never had a code...
    12-26-13 09:37 PM
    That is what I said, yes But I also said I have my original SIM card in there. Diego suggested that to unlock it, I need a different SIM card in there.
    That is nonsense
    12-26-13 09:39 PM
    Hi guys, I've had my Z10 with Fido (Canada) for a few months now. I just got a code from cellphoneunlock.net (paid $25), and I entered it on my Z10. I press okay, it says "Network Code Entered Successfully", but back on the screen, it does NOT say "Network -- Unlocked". It says "Network Subset -- Unlocked" and "Service Provider -- Unlocked", but NO "Network -- Unlocked".

Help? Is this normal? I know it's supposed to also say "Network -- Unlocked". But again, when I entered my code, it does say that my network unlock code was entered successfully. I turned my Z10 off and back on, but still no "Network -- Unlocked". I should also mention that I currently have my original Fido SIM card in my phone, but I intend to use my phone abroad soon. Is this why? Maybe it will only show "Network -- Unlocked" when I insert some other SIM card?

Thanks!
    euges720
    I own a Z10 outright on T-Mobile in the US and recently requested and received from them my 16-digit unlock code.

After unlocking, it now says: Network: Unlocked; Network Subset: Unlocked; Service Provider: Unlocked
    Last edited by zeelob; 12-26-13 at 09:48 PM. Reason: Clarification
    12-26-13 09:45 PM
    It was unlocked but not by me. Was unlocked by previous user.

Posted via CB10
    12-26-13 09:54 PM
    I have no clue where they bought it from

Posted via CB10
    12-26-13 09:54 PM
    My code was 16 digits
    Mind you, I got mine straight from a BB employee
    But afaik, for most carrier network locks, it is locked with a 16 digit (yes, I know a few have 8 digit, but I believe those are network subset locks?)
    I would take it to your carrier to unlock. I know it would cost me $30 to unlock at Telus, compared to the $25 for most unlocking sites online
    12-26-13 09:57 PM
    I have used cellunlocker.net for my Z10, Q10 and Z30 with no issues. They have always sent me a 16 digit unlock code. Sometimes you need to use only 8 of the digits and sometimes all 16. The have good email tech support should you continue to have issues.

I bought my Z30 from Telus and unlocked it wit no issues. I would suggest you contact cellunlocker tech support to resolve your problem. Good luck.
    Refayah likes this.
    12-26-13 10:09 PM
    As others also mentioned, before proceeding, you should try to contact their support for assistance because sometimes it could be a human error when they wrote down the unlock code.

Don't forget to record it as proof if you're going to attempt again after having spoken to support

Thanks, nhanken. This is my first time unlocking any phone!

That's why you only buy unlock codes from reputable sellers. Please do some research before speaking

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by nhanken; 12-26-13 at 10:58 PM.
    12-26-13 10:29 PM
    T-Mo USA Unlocked (16 digit code from T-Mo) FWIW.
    12-27-13 04:16 AM
    I haven't read the entire 3 pages of comments, but have you gone back to the company that gave you the code to begin with? It sounds as though there might be something wrong with it as all the info on page1 seems straightforward and that you have followed it. Therefore, the problem could lie with the code...
    12-27-13 05:32 AM
    Wrong. My z10 was 8 digits.

Posted via CB10
    Unlikely.

12-27-13 05:41 AM
150 1234 ...