They will most probably provide the same wrong code, some of the Telus/Koodo phones(about 20%) return the wrong codes right now
    The issues should hopefully be resolved within a few weeks.

But give them a try if you want, your IMEI# may be updated in the database
    Are you aware of any IMEI#'s being updated? If so, I'll send another order through.....Nothing worse than having my Z10 sitting unused, and not having a phone to replace it with....
    03-02-13 03:25 AM
    Hey Karel Jo,
    At the moment for Telus/Koodo Z10's about 10-20% of them are returning the wrong codes due to some problems with the Telus/Koodo database
    hopefully it will be resolved. Every Unlocker that is providing codes for Telus/Koodo is having the same problem. If you order a code and it doesn't work we will refund you in full.

You can try back again in a week or 2 and there may be a chance your IMEI# is updated in the database and the correct code will be available then.

Please email sales @ blackberrycodesource.com with your order info and they can check your order and provide support/a refund.

Best Regards,

Jeffrey

I got two codes from Blackberry Code Source but none of them is working. I tried twice each codes now I'm down to 6 attempts remaining. Please help help... I'm so worry that I cannot unlock it or even worse, to hard-locked my z10.
    03-02-13 04:44 AM
    Hey kcdist,

Can't confirm if they have been updated yet, but hopefully if you wait a week or 2 it will be.
    03-02-13 04:45 AM
    Hey buwee,

Thanks a lot for posting feedback!

Glad we could unlock your Telus/Koodo Z10 for you

I just unlocked my Telus Z10 from Blackberry Unlocking | Unlock Blackberry | Instant Blackberry Unlock Code | BlackberryCodeSource.com
    They provided me with an 8 & 16 digit code. - The 16 digit code worked on the 1st try
    From what I've been reading here I was a little skeptical and really didn't expect it to work but thought I'd give it try anyway - Glad I did because now my Z10 is unlocked
    03-02-13 04:50 AM
    Is there any update on whether this is going to get fixed? Should I try returning the phone instead?
    03-03-13 08:40 PM
    I got two codes from Blackberry Code Source but none of them is working. I tried twice each codes now I'm down to 6 attempts remaining. Please help help... I'm so worry that I cannot unlock it or even worse, to hard-locked my z10.
    Hi, I have been reading every forum regarding the Z10 locked to Koodo for the past 3 weeks. I was getting scared of not been able to unlock it, until I found this company: oneunlock.com

After trying 3 different companies I finally got it unlocked!
    03-04-13 01:03 AM
    I can happily report that today cellunlocker.net came up with a different code than they had first given me, from an alternate database, and it worked. I had asked them to check again before refunding me. So it looks like the mini-escapade of the phones that refused to unlock is probably over!
    03-05-13 11:50 AM
    My Z10 is factory unlocked. Lately I've had problems unlocking Telus handsets. The last one was a Note ll. No unlocking service could do it.
    03-05-13 02:47 PM
    hey ennx,

do you still need to unlock your note 2?

Let me know, I can tell you how to do it for free on stubborn ones

Cheers
    My Z10 is factory unlocked. Lately I've had problems unlocking Telus handsets. The last one was a Note ll. No unlocking service could do it.
    Last edited by BlackberryCodeSource; 03-05-13 at 05:46 PM.
    03-05-13 04:58 PM
    Hey guys, I just unlocked my Telus Z10 last night. First, I purchased the code a week or so ago from blackberry source code and the first pair did not work at all. Then I talked to Jeffrey from Blackberry Source Code, he refunded my money no hassle. About 2 days ago, he emailed me saying that they can unlock the Telus Z10 now and I did submit my order online.

Last night another pair of code arrived and I tried them. The 8 digits code DID NOT work (those who only have few attempts left, don't try to use the 8 digit code on Telus and Koodo Z10), my heart stop for a second. Then, I tried the 16 digits code and it WORKED!!!! Now my Telus Z10 is unlocked thanks to BlackberrySourceCode.

For Bell and Rogers, you can use the 8 digits code, no problem. For Telus, USE the 16 digits code.
    03-08-13 12:03 AM
    Thanks for the useful information. If I get up the nerve to try again on my Z10, I'll at least not waste tries on the first 8 only....has this been 100% confirmed that for Telus you use the whole 16 digit unlock code
    03-11-13 02:17 PM
    I guess I am the lucky one or I guess my device. I got from BlackberryCodeSource.com and I got it unlocked first attempt

I am on telus Z10. Got it a week after the launch

Posted via CB10
    03-11-13 02:23 PM
    Hello all,

I would like to know if anyone knows of someone with a high success rate for unlocking the koodo/telus z10's. Im looking to get the phone on mobilicity, but I am hearing there are a lot of issues unlocking a telus/koodo version. If anyone is successful please let me know.

Thanks
    Make sure your have the right model because there are only 2 models that work on Wind/Mobilicity: STL-100-3 RFF91LW and RFK121LW

Posted via CB10
    03-11-13 02:48 PM
    They only sell these two versions in Canada

Posted via CB10
    03-11-13 03:09 PM
    hey all - a quick update - cell unlocker has seemed to have figured out the koodo issue - after receiving 3 failed codes from them, i gave it one more shot and they indeed got me a working code.
    03-11-13 07:11 PM
    Good luck to you
    03-11-13 08:54 PM
    Hey guys, I just unlocked my Telus Z10 last night. First, I purchased the code a week or so ago from blackberry source code and the first pair did not work at all. Then I talked to Jeffrey from Blackberry Source Code, he refunded my money no hassle. About 2 days ago, he emailed me saying that they can unlock the Telus Z10 now and I did submit my order online.

Last night another pair of code arrived and I tried them. The 8 digits code DID NOT work (those who only have few attempts left, don't try to use the 8 digit code on Telus and Koodo Z10), my heart stop for a second. Then, I tried the 16 digits code and it WORKED!!!! Now my Telus Z10 is unlocked thanks to BlackberrySourceCode.

For Bell and Rogers, you can use the 8 digits code, no problem. For Telus, USE the 16 digits code.
    I just got a Z10 locked to Rogers and want to try BlackberryCodeSource's service. BCS, Please confirm if unlocking Z10 from Rogers is having the same 10-20% failure as Telus/Koodo or better? And which one should work best statistically 8 digit code or 16 digit code?
    03-12-13 11:10 AM
    have the koodo/telus unlocking issues been fixed? thanks!
    03-12-13 11:53 PM
    I just got a Z10 locked to Rogers and want to try BlackberryCodeSource's service. BCS, Please confirm if unlocking Z10 from Rogers is having the same 10-20% failure as Telus/Koodo or better? And which one should work best statistically 8 digit code or 16 digit code?
    Failure rates for Rogers devices are fairly low (as far as i know)... I got my Z10 a few days after launch and used BlackBerryCodeSource and they unlocked it no problem. It took about 12hours to get the code, but in the end it worked! You will get one code (8 digits) for the Rogers unit. Hope this helps! Cheers.
    nguyentheanh likes this.
    03-13-13 12:20 AM
    Just received my code to unlock my Koodo Z10 from BlackBerryCodeSource, and the 16-digit code successfully unlocked my device.
    03-13-13 05:55 PM
    Hey Devhux,

Thanks for the feedback

Glad your phone is now unlocked
    Just received my code to unlock my Koodo Z10 from BlackBerryCodeSource, and the 16-digit code successfully unlocked my device.
    03-14-13 03:46 PM
    Failure rates for Rogers devices are fairly low (as far as i know)... I got my Z10 a few days after launch and used BlackBerryCodeSource and they unlocked it no problem. It took about 12hours to get the code, but in the end it worked! You will get one code (8 digits) for the Rogers unit. Hope this helps! Cheers.
    I just submitted to BBCS. Hope things would turn out fine! Will update the result!
    04-15-13 01:15 PM
    Just contacted BBCS. Haven't received the code for the past more than 12 hours... Hope everything is OK. They shouldn't advertise the process takes 1-7 hours though.
    04-16-13 12:17 AM
    Just contacted BBCS. Haven't received the code for the past more than 12 hours... Hope everything is OK. They shouldn't advertise the process takes 1-7 hours though.
    where did you buy your phone?
    04-16-13 12:53 AM
    I bought it from ebay. Locked to Rogers.
    04-16-13 04:41 AM
69 123