Hey guys,

I just want to know why for the life of me I cannot seem to get Youtube videos playing on my blackberry.

I was able to play them previously and now I get to the Youtube page and click on Watch Video and nothing happens at all. I have an unlimited data plan and was able to watch video before.

Is there some type of setting that I overlooked? I upgraded the OS from the original Bell one to 4.5.0.127 and it doesn't seem that I am able to play it. Also I have noticed frequent bar changes while being in one spot it can go from 3 to 2 to 3 to 0 then to 1.

Thanks
    11-17-09 08:01 AM
    I had opera mini 5.0 installed and I couldn't watch you tube but as soon as it was deleted it started working again. If you have it that would be a good place to start.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-17-09 06:14 PM
    Thank you ERed!!! It was Opera 5 causing the issue. I assume I should run the Youtube optimization again or it doesn't do much?
    11-19-09 05:56 PM
    opera 5 didn't play well with my curve but on my storm it worked like a champ. I guess that's what betas are for unfortunately. Glad I could help but I have no clue if optimizing helps, mine worked fine before opera 5 and after I deleted it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-23-09 12:43 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD