i got an iphone 7 days ago cause the storm 2 is cdma. the iphone is ******* amazing and in so many ways better than blackberry but when it all comes down to it i miss my blackberry and NO one phone company on this planet can touch blackberry email, so im bring the iphone back and getting the bold its not a touch screen but it will do till they make a touch screen hspa phone. you one saying comes to mind! " YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT YOU HAVE TILL YOU LOSE IT"
    11-14-09 03:03 PM
    soo you did try the iphone..i was tempted also..I tried my daughters bf's and well...its not a blackberry..and YES email is soo much better....Welcome back!! If its any consolation to you...i love my storm 1..but you want hspa...awwww
    11-14-09 03:15 PM
    soo you did try the iphone..i was tempted also..I tried my daughters bf's and well...its not a blackberry..and YES email is soo much better....Welcome back!! If its any consolation to you...i love my storm 1..but you want hspa...awwww
    the bold is amazing as well, im glade i came back to blackberry i am so happy now lol

PS three people were at telus haveing problems with there iphone and they werent happy so we will see how it goes with the iphone and other people
    11-14-09 06:25 PM
    I had a HTC hero for less than 24 hours. Not saying Android is crap but I hated that phone. I order a BB bold and have been waiting on it since the 10th of November. Someone finally admitted to me they were having stock issues. I am still on my storm and quite depressed I am hoping it gets here soon.
    11-14-09 07:31 PM
    the bold is amazing i like it better than the storm. its a nice phone,
    11-14-09 08:52 PM
    sorry for the short comment but im a bit drunk lol
    11-14-09 08:53 PM
    Just curious what you like about the bb email over the iphone email? I have a bb using hosted BES and it is nice but I am thinking about getting an iphone. I've used a iPod touch with the exchange support and it seems to work well.
    11-16-09 02:07 PM
    mdg, if you have Exchange support, then the iPhone can support push email, but for consumer devices, only BlackBerry offers push email, and once you get used to it, it's a huge factor.

The only problem for someone with an iPhone on Exchange is that the security on the iPhone isn't as high as on the BlackBerry, and if you hack your iPhone to use unofficial apps, then you should be aware that your iPhone can be at risk from hackers (and there are now several reported cases of such - the good news thus far being that the hackers have been providing iPhone users with info on how to lock their phone to prevent similar hacks in the future).
    11-16-09 02:31 PM
    I was going to get the Iphone on friday due to lack of HSPA storm 2 but what is this people talk about email sucking on the iphone?? doesn't it just have normal push email for my gmail account? what is so bad about it?
    Please a heads up on what's so different, thanks.
    11-16-09 09:53 PM
    I was going to get the Iphone on friday due to lack of HSPA storm 2 but what is this people talk about email sucking on the iphone?? doesn't it just have normal push email for my gmail account? what is so bad about it?
    Please a heads up on what's so different, thanks.
    yes the email sucks *** on the iphone lol the battery is the ****s as well, now the phone its self is amazing but its not for me. maybe you will love who knows but i had to go back to blackberry i missed the super fast email and messenger, and on this bold 9700 i got i have not charged it in 3 days thats how good the battery is.
    11-17-09 07:16 AM
    mdg, if you have Exchange support, then the iPhone can support push email, but for consumer devices, only BlackBerry offers push email, and once you get used to it, it's a huge factor.

The only problem for someone with an iPhone on Exchange is that the security on the iPhone isn't as high as on the BlackBerry, and if you hack your iPhone to use unofficial apps, then you should be aware that your iPhone can be at risk from hackers (and there are now several reported cases of such - the good news thus far being that the hackers have been providing iPhone users with info on how to lock their phone to prevent similar hacks in the future).
    Thanks - Now I remember why I bought my BB in the first place before I had exchange. And the security issue is a good heads up.
    11-17-09 11:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD