i download yahoo go 2 from the BB web browser, works fine pretty sweet application, however roaming thru yahoo go i can't find the messenger, went back and re-ready yahoo mobile site, it says to go to m.yahoo.com and download messenger, however this is impossible using BB IE, won't work, so i tried downloading the messenger from opera, same issue but this time i kicked out of opera and it won't accept my yahoo sign in. so know i can't install the messenger, has anyone had luck in installing the messenger...
    11-07-07 03:07 PM
    i have tried several times to get it to load and work and have not any luck. has anyone figured a way to get the old messenger version back.
    11-09-07 08:40 PM
    JiveTalk would be better, period!
    11-09-07 09:37 PM
    Thats odd you cannot download it through the BB browser. I was able to download it and install - it works just fine for me on my 8830. Did you try downloading it from here:

http://www.blackberry.com/devicesoft....do?code=yahoo
    11-13-07 01:20 PM
    I downloaded Yahoo! Go with no problem but after about a day I got rid of it because it just loaded the information (i.e., weather, email, news, etc.) so slowly I couldnt handle it. It was just easier to get on my BB web browser and get that information. Like in traffic, I'd rather keep moving (even if its on a different road/requires more clicks) to get to the same destination/information ;-)

It's all part of the Crackberry addiction I think. Neone else agree? lol
    11-17-07 07:27 PM
    I have it on my Curve I love it ... It works pretty well too
    11-17-07 08:44 PM
    I downloaded it from my bb along with the google talk application without a hitch and it works fine
    11-19-07 04:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD