and its dead.. so amuse me.. anything work appropriate that can make me laugh
    11-27-08 03:39 PM
    this turkey is GOOOOOD! I'll take a pic of my delicious meal with my BB camera which I might add does not have any problems that warrant me needing a store this evening

u wanted me to amuse u? I tried!

Happy Thanksgiving!
    11-27-08 04:04 PM
    lol i dont work in a store i do advanced device support.... ya know when you take it in to the store and they have no idea... im the people they call lol... we had a potluck and now im all sleepy though hope no one calls me anytime soon. i want a nap
    11-27-08 04:33 PM
    Happy Thanks Giving !!!

I just chat with 2 Reps today for helping me order a new plan with Verizon. The first one told me that I will receive a Storm arround Dec 8. The second one told me that I will receive my Storm within nex week.

Which one is the correct answer ?
    11-27-08 04:50 PM
    Yeah that's a good question! Since OP doesn't have anything to do... You should give us some insider info!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-27-08 04:53 PM
    Op is making dbl time for doing nothing. SWEET.

11-27-08 05:01 PM
    I'm guessing you're at a call center. I took the day off so you could take the premium pay. Glad to hear its not busy today. Hope you only took one meal ticket for your dinner today too! LOL.

To answer the question about the Storm purchase today, unless something changed I believe the target date is Dec. 8. That was the schedule as of yesterday when I left the call center.
    11-27-08 05:41 PM
    Orders where payment was taken from 11/27 through 11/28 will ship no later than 12/11

thats pasted directly from the fulfillment document sorry looks like neither were correct ;(
    11-27-08 07:59 PM
    I took today off as well. Oh yes tomorrow to

11-27-08 08:05 PM
    I just place my order today. Hopefully, I can receive it next week. Am I a dreamer ? ^__^ LOL
    11-27-08 08:10 PM
    Sorry you had duty on Turkey day. I hope you got double time for it. But as long as you're working, got any good jokes for us?

11-27-08 08:13 PM
    no i want all of you to tell me jokes! im here till 10pm mountain time its so sad. and no one on my bbm list is talking to me. too busy with family and such lol
    11-27-08 08:15 PM

Happy Turkey Day vanity! If it were busy, the hrs would go by faster huh? Sorry you had to work, hope you were able to have a bite of Turkey before you went in.

11-27-08 08:16 PM
    airsupply ... you may be a dreamer but thats ok. who know it may come sooner. i know there are multiple fulfillment wharehouses and im sure they have varying levels of product....
    11-27-08 09:29 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD