WIND Mobile offers a new North American plan for $60, it's unlimited everything in Canada and the US plus it gives you US Roaming. If you have ever used a Bell, Telus or Rogers device and gone to the US you would know that it they charge you an arm and leg for US Roaming (data/voice/txt).

I am with Virgin Mobile Canada (aka Bell) and I am paying $80 a month for a plan that doesn't come close to WIND Mobile's new $60 plan. I think also you can get the plan for $39 a month (limited time offer)? I plan to switch when the Note 4 becomes available later this year.

This should put some real FIRE under the big 3's butts!
    04-17-14 07:07 AM
    This includes unlimited data? Great deal!
    04-17-14 07:51 AM
    I have the $39/month plan prior to that, doesn't include roaming (I could add it however) and it's so awesome it fits my budget. Rogers, Bell, Telus (and squatter fronts chat-Rogers, Koodelus, Virgin, Bell-solo will likely be spreading misinformation about wind mobile's downsides (no carrier will be perfect anyways) and even if the customer is knowledgeable, will still lie straight to their face about it. Such lies are: "wind has no reception anywhere, data is limited, wind has no signal, none of the phones work at all, they charge you extra behind your back" and so on

If I come across robelus doing that, i'll definitely correct them even if it means telling them off in an elevated but polite manner by raising my voice in a ball and drawing attention.

Posted via CrackBerry 10 (CB10) application using my BlackBerry Q10.
    04-22-14 02:58 AM