Anyone know when Wind Mobile (Canada) will come to Manitoba, winnipeg to be specific. I'm impressed by their plans especially the unlimited data plan combo they offer. As soon as they come to winnipeg, good bye Rogers. Love Rogers coverage here, 90% of time I have full 3G bars but I prefer Wind's plans than Roger's. I also have a second question, I activated my Rogers contact 2 months ago and wondering how much the ECF fee will cost me if I cancel my contract. This may sound bias but I prefer to see more responses from Canadian members who know or have an idea of how Wind Mobile's service is but I don't mind others to respond to this as well. Anyways looking forward to all your responses and are appreciated. Thanks :-)

**Note: I realize that I've reposted this from my orginal post http://forums.crackberry.com/f209/wind-mobile-585543/, and did it to get more and quicker responses. Thanks for understanding everyone

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-13-11 12:48 AM
    Don't double post.
    02-13-11 06:51 AM
    I have wind in Toronto and love it. I had been with the big three here for years and making the move was the best thing.
    02-13-11 09:22 PM
    I have wind in Toronto and love it. I had been with the big three here for years and making the move was the best thing.
    I can imagine haha. Do you think the Rogers Torch will get 3G if I use it on Wind?

02-13-11 10:12 PM
    I can imagine haha. Do you think the Rogers Torch will get 3G if I use it on Wind?

No. I already answered that question in your other thread.

Wind uses the same 3G frequencies as T-Mobile USA, Mobilicity, and Cincinnati Bell.
    02-13-11 11:17 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD