I got my droid on launch day. I really love the phone. The problem is my physical keyboard! Its almost totally flat. I have bitched to my friends about it and they say I love my keyboard. So these past few weeks I'm like let me see your phone. All my friends droids have bubbled keys! The difference is night and day. My keyboard is so flat it feels mushy when you push in on it and you press other keys by mistake. All this time I just thought the keyboard sucked.

So you guys think Verizon will get me a new one if I go to the store.
    02-07-10 10:01 AM
    Only if you are within the 30 days. they do not have a "my keyboard blows" exchange policy. You have 30 days to decide if you like the phone or not.
    02-07-10 10:02 AM
    Only if you are within the 30 days. they do not have a "my keyboard blows" exchange policy. You have 30 days to decide if you like the phone or not.
    Well I went to two stores. First store said no. Even though they admitted to being able to feel the difference they would not exchange it. They said I can type fine on this. I said its my fingers vs this old lady's fingers, she was also using her nails and typing slow. The way my keyboard was it like "dipped down" in the middle so the keys weren't raised as high or have as much of a bump.

She called the manager over and I didn't feel like being an ******* today, so the nerdy homo manager told me no they won't do it at THEIR store. He told me to go to another store or call CS.

So went a few miles up the road. The lady was really nice and replaced my phone pretty much no questions asked after I explained the problem and how it is a defect and makes it harder to be accurate and reduces typing speed.
    02-07-10 02:12 PM
    ...they do not have a "my keyboard blows" exchange policy.
    ...so the nerdy homo manager told me no
    Ahhh, man. Thanks for the belly laughs, guys. Hilarious!
    02-07-10 02:17 PM
    Nice. The keyboard was a big reason why I didn't pick up a Droid.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-07-10 08:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD