I got my BB 8330 May 21st and it's been acting up. Thne hourglass pops up a lot and I get an error message when trying to surf the web. I didn't purchase any insurance or anything so would I be able to get a new phone? I'd get the same one.

I'd just pay the $30 restocking fee because it's been less than 30 days, correct?
    Can I just ask for a new one or will they not give me it? I've already been to Verizon to try and fix the error problem ( yesterday ) and its doing it again. It's really annoying because som etimes it works and sometimes it doesn't. When it finall;y starts working again I get like 20 e-mails at once. Texting and calling works, just not internet.

Oh and we already sent in the rebate thing if that changes anything.
    Last edited by sammaaaxp; 06-19-09 at 10:42 AM.
    06-19-09 10:27 AM
    Yup. Sometimes you can even get around the restocking fee, but don't be surprised if they do charge you. i believe its $35, not $30, but I could be wrong.
    06-19-09 10:36 AM
    I think you should be able to as long as you do it before Sunday, as that is when your 30 days would be up.
    06-19-09 10:52 AM
    I will tell you from recent personal experience that you can. And the 30 days isn't accurate. If you hadn't turned in your rebate, I would have advised you hurry in as fast as you can. Reason being they don't follow their time line the same way an average person would.

BUT the rebate forms specifically state that the merchandise cannot be returned once submitted. So all you have left is your insurance if you have any.
    06-19-09 11:56 AM
    I got the Storm.

For $85.
    I paid the restocking fee an the difference for the phones.
    06-19-09 05:14 PM
    It may be covered under manufacturer's warranty. That should be a year. If its a manufacturer's defect they should just swap the phone out with no restocking fee. Give it a shot, anyway. Good luck.
    06-19-09 09:51 PM
    Good choice mate. Get to know it and you'll be good to go. Just get .148

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-19-09 09:55 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD