It seems that the only company in the US I hear about the bold is Verizon and I want to know if you all will get it as well
    08-14-11 12:43 PM
    It seems that the only company in the US I hear about the bold is Verizon and I want to know if you all will get it as well
    Yes. AT&T's press quote stated later this year they will have the 9860 and 9900. Wireless Giant pegs a date of Nov. 20. Other rumors say between September and November.
    08-14-11 01:12 PM
    Hey cal2okl ,

Yes, AT&T is definitely getting the new BOLD!
    08-14-11 07:18 PM
    I hope sooner that later.. I am trying to limp along with my POS 8900... if it dies, I'll have to switch carriers.

AT&T- You listening?? :-)
    08-15-11 10:19 AM
    after all of the carriers besides att have released the 99xx, and att still says november, than i will switch to sprint, or TMO, i do not wish to wait that long for a phone
    08-16-11 07:55 AM
    after all of the carriers besides att have released the 99xx, and att still says november, than i will switch to sprint, or TMO, i do not wish to wait that long for a phone
    It's all because AT&T has exclusitivity on the 9810. You shouldn't switch carriers just for a phone...
    08-16-11 07:43 PM
    It's all because AT&T has exclusitivity on the 9810. You shouldn't switch carriers just for a phone...
    Well, I am not one to complain about carriers very often, but I disagree. I have a 9800, and the 9810 is not an upgrade, the hardware issues will persist. I have been waiting with many other Crackberryans for this phone, since the 9000. AT&T made a lot of money from the 9000, and I think it is crap to keep the people who want to go back to that style waiting. I am a long standing customer of AT&T, but they currently have no other phones I am interested in, and will not hesitate to switch to Verizon for this phone. My 9800 is on its last leg because that form factor has not held up for me, the 9900 will. Many have defended AT&T for the decision to old off on this phone, but I think it is a terrible decision.
    08-19-11 11:31 AM
    Well, I am not one to complain about carriers very often, but I disagree. I have a 9800, and the 9810 is not an upgrade, the hardware issues will persist. I have been waiting with many other Crackberryans for this phone, since the 9000. AT&T made a lot of money from the 9000, and I think it is crap to keep the people who want to go back to that style waiting. I am a long standing customer of AT&T, but they currently have no other phones I am interested in, and will not hesitate to switch to Verizon for this phone. My 9800 is on its last leg because that form factor has not held up for me, the 9900 will. Many have defended AT&T for the decision to old off on this phone, but I think it is a terrible decision.
    I agree that it is a terrible decision but I will just wait a few months.
    08-19-11 11:44 AM
    I'm not saying it's a smart business decision but I wouldn't switch carriers when the phone will be out in 1-2 months. Just my personal opinion, you do what you want.
    08-19-11 02:20 PM
    well i just got the 9810 and honestly when i firtst saw it in the store and talking to the reps, they said dont get it, but i went ahead and got it, because of one thing, i could change the platform to see a glimpse of the the coming bold's platform, but one i did change it, the 9810 was moving like the wind...smooth...everything that it shouldve been when it first came out...i hate waiting as well,but as long as at&t gets the device...i'll hold on or get it unlocked and work with it that way...but never worth switching to verizon...i like my gsm and the ability to multitask ...something that a cdma cannot do.
    anon(73368) and TIMSHULL like this.
    09-08-11 06:19 PM
    November 6th
    09-21-11 12:36 AM
    November 6th
    I've seen you post that date twice now. I hope ur right. A guess or inside info?
    10-07-11 07:58 PM
    Roadmap states either Nov 6th or Nov 20th. One of those Sundays. Be a pretty nice bday present for me since mine is the 9th.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-17-11 09:02 PM
    I have waited so long it feels. It has been very disappointing to know AT&T could have released this phone a lot sooner. I think I will just wait till the next one comes out and continue to hang on to my Torch 9800 for now.
    TIMSHULL likes this.
    10-18-11 06:31 AM
    [QUOTE=MrLynd54;6773257]I have waited so long it feels. It has been very disappointing to know AT&T could have released this phone a lot sooner. I think I will just wait till the next one comes out and continue to hang on to my Torch 9800 for now.[ I agree 100%
    10-18-11 08:05 AM
    i say november 6th on sept 21st and no one gives me credit.. now its on the front page and its news..smh
    motor96 likes this.
    10-24-11 02:10 AM
    I have waited so long it feels. It has been very disappointing to know AT&T could have released this phone a lot sooner. I think I will just wait till the next one comes out and continue to hang on to my Torch 9800 for now.
    Next what, Blackberry?
    10-24-11 08:28 AM
    i say november 6th on sept 21st and no one gives me credit.. now its on the front page and its news..smh
    Looks like it won't be
    10-30-11 10:08 PM
    No Nov 6th doesn't like to good.Come on LameT&T !
    10-30-11 11:48 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD