With T-Mobile UK getting the Blackberry Storm2, Is there any chance that T-Mobile USA customers will have a chance to get the Storm2 (or at least the orginal Storm)any time soon? Or will just have to get it through the T-Mobile UK Store or get our hands on an unlocked Blackberry Storm2?
    02-19-10 12:15 AM
    With T-Mobile UK getting the Blackberry Storm2, Is there any chance that T-Mobile USA customers will have a chance to get the Storm2 (or at least the orginal Storm)any time soon? Or will just have to get it through the T-Mobile UK Store or get our hands on an unlocked Blackberry Storm2?
    Unfortunately, TMO UK's handset selection has very little correlation to that of TMO US so it's tough to say. RIM would probably have to change the hardware to support TMO's 3G before they would bring it in to the lineup.
    02-19-10 12:17 AM
    That would've been a fun toy to tinker around with. Hopefully one day.
    02-19-10 02:05 AM
    T-Mobile should be getting the Dakota later this year. No 9520 for T-Mobile USA.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-19-10 07:27 AM
    t-mobile usa never pick good phones
    A very silly statement indeed.

The Storm is a CDMA hybrid phone. It is not intended for primary use by GSM carriers.

Insofar as T-Mobile getting the "good phones," Miss Gina Candy has a very limited memory. In both cases of the last BlackBerry GSM phones released to to market, the 8900 and the 9700 were both released to T-Mobile well before they were released to AT&T.
    02-19-10 01:08 PM
    I doubt it t-mobile usa never pick good phones

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    So far 9700 has been really good for me Onto the subject, if TMO can adopt Storm2 somehow, this can be a nice weekend phone for me
    02-19-10 02:04 PM
    A very silly statement indeed.

The Storm is a CDMA hybrid phone. It is not intended for primary use by GSM carriers.

Insofar as T-Mobile getting the "good phones," Miss Gina Candy has a very limited memory. In both cases of the last BlackBerry GSM phones released to to market, the 8900 and the 9700 were both released to T-Mobile well before they were released to AT&T.
    And 8520 as well.
    02-19-10 02:18 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD