I online chatted with T-Mo help and they said because I'm not up for an upgrade it would cost 449 bucks. She said to call customer care and they might be able to give me a better price. If I mention Wirefly (79.99 for upgrade and 74.99 off if you trade in your old BB), you think they would lower my price? I told her It's cheaper to pay the cancelation fee and sign up for AT&T.
    06-05-09 11:25 AM
    you should tell them that, it doesn't hurt to try but i didn't have any luck with it
    06-05-09 03:10 PM
    Yea I would try it. I doubt it I doubt it will work but hey, its worth a shot. Whats funny is if you call them you and talk to them they will give you a little bit of a break. Something like 420 yet the still want 389 for the 8320.
    06-05-09 03:18 PM
    How far into your contract are you?

I purchased an 8320 before my upgrade and received $100 off for signing a new two year contract with the purchase even though I was still almost a year and a half away from being eligible (I couldn't stand SureType on my Pearl, I had to get the full QWERTY.) You can upgrade your phone at any time and they will figure out how much of a discount you can get based on how far along your contract is.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-05-09 05:02 PM
    I'm a year and a half away too.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-06-09 07:04 PM
    Most of the time stores (Customer Care too) will only match a price like that for a brand new two year activation, not an upgrade, but you can always give it a try.
    06-06-09 09:18 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD