Unlike its brother company (Rogers), Fido usually gets its smartphones a bit late. Im really excited to get a bb10 phone especially on arrival.

Does anybody know if Fido will be getting one (touch or Qwerty) upon arrival or maybe even a bit down the line?

P.S I know its a bit early to ask this question but im looking for a smartphone and im a BB fan (but I already have the two that BB's that Fido are giving out).

Thank you!!
    09-06-12 08:13 PM
    I don't know, but would also be interested to find out also. I went Fido back in 2008 when I bought an iPhone 3G. I've been trying to get off of iPhone since 2010, but had been waiting for FIDO to get the BB7 devices. The only BB they had was the 9700, up until a few months ago, when they finally got the curve, which is very disappointing. If there's no BB10 phones on Fido at launch, I'm going to Telus, FIDO dollars or not.
    09-06-12 08:50 PM
    Fido seems slow at adopting some new phones. I wouldn't expect to see it at launch. Look to the big 3.
    09-06-12 08:57 PM
    I don't know, but would also be interested to find out also. I went Fido back in 2008 when I bought an iPhone 3G. I've been trying to get off of iPhone since 2010, but had been waiting for FIDO to get the BB7 devices. The only BB they had was the 9700, up until a few months ago, when they finally got the curve, which is very disappointing. If there's no BB10 phones on Fido at launch, I'm going to Telus, FIDO dollars or not.
    I was at fido early summer and they had the 9900 in stock, call customer support I'm sure they have it.
    09-06-12 09:47 PM
    i don't know if they have it but maybe rogers is still doing their contract buy out and will allow you to transfer over with no penalty.

Fido seems pretty heavy on the iPhones
    09-06-12 09:55 PM
    I want to switch over to Fido's 400MB plan (current promotion), but I'm fearful about the amount of data BB10 phones will use up compared to BB7.
    09-06-12 10:18 PM
    I was at fido early summer and they had the 9900 in stock, call customer support I'm sure they have it.
    They don't have the 9900. They have the 9790. It's possible they will be getting the BB10. They just started up their 4G network and have no devices for it yet except internet sticks.
    09-06-12 10:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD