verizon is expensive,,,but the network is good
    Cell Phone Plans: The Ultimate Comparison
    01-19-10 03:50 PM
    That's a pretty good, simple comparison that makes it easy.

And it basically shows that AT&T and Verizon have the exact same pricing.

The question really should be, with Verizon's superior network, why is AT&T so expensive?
    01-19-10 03:57 PM
    Ive been with verizon ever since ive started using my own personal cell phone. My parents always stuck with verizon as well because of how well it still picks up signal no matter where we lived. my old house used to be a dead zone with any other carriers. when my friends came over, the ones with tmobile, att, and sprint always complained about how crappy my house's location was because they never got service. But when it came to me and my verizon friends, we never had a problem.

Verizon still shows its strong points. all throughout college it served me well in my dungeon-like college dorm rooms, where the windows were the size of cereal boxes and the walls made out of solid old-school cement and bricks.. and even now at my own apartment, my roommate's iphone on att network always loses receptions and drops calls. although he has wifi so downloading and surfing the net is never a problem for him.

im happy with verizon's network and i'll gladly fork over the 130 a month im paying now. Never a moment where I had any frustration issues or pointing the phone at the sky and staring at the phone while doing circles trying to look for service.
    01-19-10 04:08 PM
    this only shows minutes/price comparisons... wish they did a full side by side coverage and network comparison as well to show which is the true superior carrier.
    01-19-10 04:11 PM
29 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD