Ever since verizon took over altel I have been roaming at work. I am not in a roaming area either. Then I am not getting all my text or email. Lets see then they wanna add more to my bill! What kinda crap is that? Big deal they got some new phones! They can't seem to get them to work right with their network. It really is sad that they seem to want to loose customers.
    12-21-09 07:41 AM
    ????????????.........What does Verizon taking over Alltel have to do with why you are leaving Sprint?
    12-21-09 07:46 AM
    The fact that you're roaming on Verizon at work isn't Sprint's fault. If you're roaming, you are in a roaming area. Sprint's phones hang onto their towers as long as they possibly can. If there's ANY kind of Sprint signal, the phone will stay with it. Trust me. I have a Verizon tower closer than a Sprint tower. I'd get 5 bars constantly if Sprint handed off to Verizon just for a stronger signal.

Verizon's takeover of Alltel doesn't change your service with Sprint, other than maybe improving your roaming options.
    12-21-09 07:54 AM
    Sprint use to have a contract here with altel that now is non exsistant. Which now is causing a roaming issue that is Sprint's reason why I am all of a suddon roaming in an area I never roamed before. They r not worried about the fact that I am roaming, but they can't seem ti fix the text and email issue though. They r using the excuse that the change is the reason for the lost text and email. U would figure the fact I have 2 lines paying out my a** with them knowing I could be on a cheaper plan, but choose the one I have so that when I do travel I am not going to incur other charges would make them somewhat more likely to find the problem and fix it!
    12-21-09 08:01 AM
    Paying out the a**? Sprint is cheap...and they don't charge for roaming on any BB plan. What cheaper plan do you think you could get?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-21-09 08:07 AM
    Oh cry me a river!!! just leave if youre not satisfied, but good luck getting the coverage and value with any other carriers.
    12-21-09 09:38 AM
    Ever since verizon took over altel I have been roaming at work. I am not in a roaming area either. Then I am not getting all my text or email. Lets see then they wanna add more to my bill! What kinda crap is that? Big deal they got some new phones! They can't seem to get them to work right with their network. It really is sad that they seem to want to loose customers.
    Other than the fact that this makes absolutely no sense and lacks any kind of sentence structure what-so-ever, maybe a little less time whining and a little more time researching would help you.

1. Ever try setting your phone to the "Home Only" option, and see if you can hang on to a Sprint tower as long as possible since you're "supposedly" not in a roaming area.

2. Update your PRL, that might help the phone see different towers.

3. Grammar lessons.
    12-21-09 10:44 AM
    Sprint is the cheapest plan out there. There a some things you can complain about when it comes to sprint, but price is just not one of them.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-21-09 10:53 AM
    lets not feed the troll folks. Let him have his pity party for one.
    12-21-09 11:02 AM
    lets not feed the troll folks. Let him have his pity party for one.
    +1 party of one!
    12-21-09 02:51 PM
    Well for one yes u people r being pretty rude! The fact is the prl has been updated. Home only leaves me with service going in and out. Well I see that people just can't talk about this kind of stuff. And yes sprint started out great! They couldn't be beat at all, but then just 2 months ago it fails to work properly. Every service provider has gaps and that's not the problem. The problem is the failure to fix the issues. And yes 79.99 for unlimited everything is cheaper than sprint. I've had sprint long enough to know that the suddon change may just be one of those things that causes people to have to change carriers. I liked sprint up until every excuse that they give is somebody elses fault and not sprint's.
    12-21-09 07:49 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD