oh i dont blame the CSR at all.....not even just for pay....the quotas and the games they have to go through is probably ridiculous.....to be honest VZW had an awesome set up....they had stores with sales counters and like 5 slaespersons.....and then on the opposite side they had a tech support and CS counter with like 3 CS...and 3 Techies......with a queue you signed into when you got there....and in store they could diagnose and fix your phone or swap it on the spot.....cs issues were addressed and resolved on the spot.........really a one stop shop.......i really liked it
    11-20-09 11:27 AM
    stores arent any better......there all they want are sales.....dont you DARE go into a store to resolve a billing concern.....ALL and i mean ALL they care about is selling period
    Some aren't, you're right. Some are willing to help though, and it's much easier to get it done face to face. No E Signature required
    11-22-09 03:54 PM
    NO way........Ide much rather deal with customer care....I always get a pleasant rep.......well flex pay excluded........god dont get me started on flex pay customer service.......
    11-23-09 02:05 PM
    Wow. I'm feeling lucky. I've never had any negative experience with TMO. Either on the phone, or in the store. Knock on wood.
    12-03-09 05:45 PM
29 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD