EE are telling me that Blackberry is taking ages to issue unlock codes - it is Blackberry's fault and not EE's and there is nothing we can do about it until Blackberry give them the code.

In my experience, EE is a network of liars and incompetent people so I don't believe them. Anyway, I am now so tired of chasing requests up that I will just pay �30 for the unlock code.

There are so many websites out there that do this so can someone who has unlocked an EE Z10 please tell me where they did it.

BTW - it is definitely MEP locked.
    08-28-13 08:24 AM
    Of course a free one from your provider is best, BUT if you decide you want it quicker contact CrackBerry Unlocking.....

CrackBerryUnlocking.com ? BlackBerry Unlock codes, BlackBerry Unlocking, Unlock BlackBerry 10
    08-28-13 08:39 AM
    Hmmm. I got the same line from EE. Tried Crackberry unlocking as per my other thread and have not had anything back in a week.
    08-28-13 08:42 AM
    We've got a thousands of reviews online and I'm pretty sure you can find comparisons of services like ours pretty easily searching on Google.

I'd suggest giving that a go and then deciding based on various factors, like price and average delivery time. We're UK based ourselves, so the prices you'll see (if visiting the site from the UK) will be in GBP.

Hope that helps.
    vjvj likes this.
    08-28-13 09:04 AM
    Thanks. Have you done any Z10's on EE/Orange specifically?

BTW - just reading your Ts&Cs and i see that it says if the phone has been unlocked before then there is no guarantee. I have tried to enter an MEP code previously and it was incorrect so now I have 9 entries remaining.

How does this affect the money back guarantee and likelihood of successfully unlocking?
    Last edited by vjvj; 08-28-13 at 09:59 AM.
    08-28-13 09:38 AM
    Still looking - Crackberry is too expensive and I haven't heard back from Mobile Unlocked.

If anyone knows of an unlock service that they have tried and tested with EE/Orange locked handsets, please let me know.
    09-03-13 09:36 AM
    Hi vjvj,

Again, as I mentioned in my PM to you, I've just got back off of my honeymoon, so apologies for not being able to help sooner.

9 attempts left is absolutely fine. That term is there for people who have 1 or 2 unlock attempts left and then only let us know there's a problem when it is too late to help. This wouldn't impact the success or failure of an unlocking.

We certainly have unlocked Z10 handsets from EE (including Orange and T-Mobile). Being one of the largest networks in the UK and most of our customers being UK based, it is one of the most popular networks we unlock from.

I hope that helps but if you have any more questions, please don't hesitate to let us know.
    09-18-13 03:35 AM