When the I phone first came out a couple of years ago it was tech gold. Now it is almost 2010 and I feel android has surpassed Iphone in many ways. I know the apps on the I phone makes it very popular.

So again, what is so great about the Iphone? I think android is better.
    12-05-09 06:41 PM
    Neither one of them are going to be better than the Blackberry once RIM finalizes their plans for the new browser. That is about the only thing either one of those devices has over the BB.
    12-05-09 08:43 PM
    Not sure about the appropriateness of this but:

+1 to the OP. I agree that the Android platform will be superior to the iPhone platform once it gets some more legs under it, and;

+1 to Irish_Rose.
    12-05-09 08:56 PM
    Killian, What's the matter, didn't like the way this post was going in the iPhone forum where you said the same thing...Go to the T-Mobile forum and start crap there.
    12-05-09 09:46 PM
    I think the iPhone is still a great phone. Its service holds it back. Android gives you a lot more customization but theres still a lot of things on the iPhone I like better. For one, having an iPod and Phone in one device.
    12-06-09 02:18 PM
    I like how Android OS is "open", not like how Apple restricts apps in the store. Yes you "can" jailbreak it but you shouldn't have to. The platform should be open right out of the box.

Granted, android has fewer apps than iPhone but it has a LOT of potential. I say give it sometime.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-06-09 08:19 PM
    I believe the two platforms, if you're trying to compare the two, service two different types of users. Two of my coworkers carry one or the other. Both are quite tech savvy yet the Android user loves customization while the iphone user loves its ability to work right out the box without much fuss with customizable desktops etc.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-09-09 12:22 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD