what does unlocking mean and what can it do for my bb?
    12-09-08 10:32 PM
    Usually refers to getting a phone that was sold by one carrier to work on other carriers. Say buy a phone from ATT and use it on Tmobile. Most times there is a code to enter or some type of cracking software to use a phone on another carrier then the one it was intended for.
    12-09-08 10:35 PM
    refers to gsm phones. its so they can be used on other gsm carriers and around the world
    12-09-08 10:36 PM
    what does unlocking mean and what can it do for my bb?
    Sorry did not answer part of your question. For Verizon phones unlocking won't do much because most carriers use sim based phones. Verizon only has 1 that is sim based and that is the new Storm as far as I know.
    12-09-08 10:39 PM
    Sorry did not answer part of your question. For Verizon phones unlocking won't do much because most carriers use sim based phones. Verizon only has 1 that is sim based and that is the new Storm as far as I know.
    yea, dont worry about unlocking anything. just enjoy your phone
    12-09-08 10:41 PM
    And since you are new.....

Welcome to CB!

Don't be shy about asking questions, there's always an addict around that can assist you.

Enjoy your addiction™
    12-09-08 11:05 PM
    And since you are new.....

Welcome to CB!

Don't be shy about asking questions, there's always an addict around that can assist you.

Enjoy your addiction�
    Hey joe you welcomed her in another thread too

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-09-08 11:24 PM
    So does this mean you can unlock the new verizon storm phones? I have sprint as a carrier and want a storm but don't want to change carriers? Is it at all possible?
    12-10-08 11:17 AM
    Hello and welcome to CB.
    12-10-08 12:03 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD