I recently switched from AT&T to Sprint and want to give my AT&T locked curve to my girlfriend to use on her T-Mobile service. I got this 16 didget unlock code from AT&T but don't know what to do with it and the rep was not very helpful.
    Last edited by golfermo; 11-26-09 at 07:59 PM.
    11-26-09 07:56 PM
    I recently switched from AT&T to Sprint and want to give my AT&T locked curve to my girlfriend to use on her T-Mobile service. I got this 16 didget unlock code from AT&T but don't know what to do with it and the rep was not very helpful.
    Here is how to enter the unlock code in your Blackberry and unlock the phone:

1. Go to settings menu => and then Options
    2. Select Advanced options => and then Sim card
    3. Type MEPD using your Blackberry keyboard (NOTE: You will not see any text appear on the screen while typing MEPD)
    4. Type MEP then [ALT BUTTON] then 2 on your Blackberry keyboard (NOTE: You will not see any text appear on the screen while typing MEP [ALT] 2)
    5. You should be presented with a prompt "Enter Network MEP Code". Type in the unlock code received from CellUnlock.net and press in the track wheel / jog dial to confirm
    6. Your phone is now unlocked
    11-27-09 05:02 AM
    Thank you, that worked.
    11-27-09 09:25 AM
    You're welcome!
    11-27-09 11:00 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD