I know, I know... the TMobile + SunCom thing all happened a while back (September 5th if I remember correctly??), but I wanted to extend a warm welcome to all of the new TMobile users

I am sure you will be greatly satisfied with your cell service on the TMobile network!! Check out this page to appease any of your fears and to answer any of your questions regarding the change from SunCom ---> TMobile

SunCom is now T-Mobile

I have never had any issues with my TMobile service and I am extremely satisfied!
    09-10-08 05:40 PM
    *BUMP* are there really no SunCom --> TMobile converts??
    09-10-08 11:35 PM
    Thanks bmcclure. The network hasn't fully switched over yet, so data has had some spotty issues. I've dealt with CS and I can tell you the are very knowledgeable and courtious. So far so good. The only problem I for see is that my e-mail is ***@suncom.blackberry.net, and I have to change it to ***@tmo.blackberry.net. So I have to have new business cards made and change it with all my vendors and customers. A pain but hopefully worth it.

EDIT: Oh I want to throw out a Thanks to SLVR6 who helped out with some T-Mo settings info.
    09-11-08 10:57 AM
    Thanks for the welcome BMC, it will be intersting to see what happens with the new switch. I have not seen any better service so far, still the same dead areas. I wish I had the hotspot calling but since my suncom blackberry does not have wi fi I am stuck. And since I am on a two year plan and less than one year into that, I don't qualify for the upgrade. Oh well, I will wait until the ol' javelin comes out.

Also, do you know if the insurance transfers over, my S key is slow to respond!
    09-11-08 07:44 PM
    Welcome new tmo users !

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-11-08 07:54 PM
    hey ncmale29, I asked T-mo for my unlock code and they gave it right up! Just FYI
    09-11-08 08:42 PM
    welcome to tmobile
    09-11-08 08:51 PM
    what is the unlock code for?
    09-11-08 10:39 PM
    Thanks for the welcome. How do the plans compare? I have thirty days to upgrade and keep my old contract. 59.99 voice unlimited and 15.00 BB unlimited. I wanted to upgrade but if i can get an equally priced plan I'll wait for the Javalin.
    09-16-08 10:46 AM
    Thanks for the welcome. How do the plans compare? I have thirty days to upgrade and keep my old contract. 59.99 voice unlimited and 15.00 BB unlimited. I wanted to upgrade but if i can get an equally priced plan I'll wait for the Javalin.
    On TMobile, there is the Minutes and Mail plan for BlackBerries.

This includes 1000 anytime minutes, unlimited data and unlimited texts for $60/month.
    09-16-08 10:50 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD