I've had lower case "edge" service in West Los Angeles on and off all day today. This isn't affecting my phone calls (have over 3 hours of calls today) but it is limiting some data access.

T-Mobile's coverage in West Los Angeles is usually superior and I'm not complaining about them. Just reporting an issue for today if any of you are in Los Angeles and having any connection trouble.
    11-20-09 06:08 PM
    You're not the only one. It's the same for me. I am in Seattle btw.

I'm assuming they are working on a fix as we speak. I try to switch over to Wi-fi and that been on "uma" instead of "UMA" as well. My e-mails are coming in about 10 minutes late.

This happen before to me last year it went on for a few hours.
    Last edited by ilnb425; 11-20-09 at 07:15 PM.
    11-20-09 07:13 PM
    I have EDGE here in the San Gabriel valley area.
    11-20-09 08:23 PM
    my data was being very slow today and now bbm is being slow
    11-20-09 09:03 PM
    You guys aren't the only ones!! I'm in Dallas and my signal has been lower edge ALL freakin day!! It just FINALLY started working! maybe tmo is having an outage? Or updating some stuff starting from the west coast and going east?? :-/ idk.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-21-09 07:18 PM
    More lower case "edge" service here in Los Angeles again today on Saturday.
    11-21-09 09:19 PM
    I still have EDGE. Being browsing with no problems while I was out shopping today.
    11-21-09 09:22 PM
    I still have EDGE. Being browsing with no problems while I was out shopping today.
    Odd that things are so different between Alhambra and Santa Monica.
    11-21-09 09:41 PM
    Something's been going on in this area. I'm in Culver City/Palms and have not been able to make calls for over a week now. Call drops within 2 minutes and shows "Call Failed" message. On the TMO boards, there are 2 other people with this same complaint. Customer service is worthless, but I urge you to call them and have them send a service ticket. They won't start caring until a bunch of us start complaining.
    11-23-09 11:08 PM
    No data for me this morning, I'm on edge.
    11-24-09 12:13 PM
    I have the lower case "edge" while I am at work in Los Alamitos. But I do live in WLA.
    11-24-09 02:41 PM
    I still have EDGE... sorry to you guys who are having trouble.
    11-24-09 03:19 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD