Hey guys im over on rogers but im using an unlocked telus storm 2 that i received as a gift over christmas. I have no receipt but I am wondering if there is any sort of warranty under rim for a year or what ever? I am having some issues with dropped calls and the battery and am wondering if telus would be any help. I did call a while back and a rep said that the one is under rims warranty for a year but you have to pay a fee to send it in or something....

Anyways some help from actual telus users regarding this would be great... Thanks in advance guys
    01-06-10 03:37 AM
    I believe by unlocking the phone you have voided the rim 1 year warranty. I might be mistaken so see what other ppl say also

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-08-10 01:26 AM
    Hey guys im over on rogers but im using an unlocked telus storm 2 that i received as a gift over christmas. I have no receipt but I am wondering if there is any sort of warranty under rim for a year or what ever? I am having some issues with dropped calls and the battery and am wondering if telus would be any help. I did call a while back and a rep said that the one is under rims warranty for a year but you have to pay a fee to send it in or something....

Anyways some help from actual telus users regarding this would be great... Thanks in advance guys
    There is no voiding of warranty because it is unlocked. As far as what or if RIM will charge you to replace it not sure because in the US Carriers deal with the warranty issues. But it is covered under one year from the manufacturer.
    01-08-10 02:11 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD