So I am on my 4th Storm right now and am getting sick of the screen not clicking, random rebooting etc. I have seen that Verizon will offer some customers the option of switching to the Tour after their 5th handset. Does bell do the same? On another note, I saw the SPC forum but do not understand what is going on. Am I paying for a service I can not use until year 2? I have been dealing with this outside company 3 times now, do I go through bell for my fourth phone? Thanks!
    11-11-09 07:10 PM
    Can nobody help me out?
    11-15-09 11:06 PM
    So I am on my 4th Storm right now and am getting sick of the screen not clicking, random rebooting etc. I have seen that Verizon will offer some customers the option of switching to the Tour after their 5th handset. Does bell do the same? On another note, I saw the SPC forum but do not understand what is going on. Am I paying for a service I can not use until year 2? I have been dealing with this outside company 3 times now, do I go through bell for my fourth phone? Thanks!
    You are paying for the added security of being covered for physical and accidental damage to the device. If you are that unhappy with your phone, search the forums. There are ways to make the Storm better i.e. put OS 5.0 on it and put a business card behind your battery. Also you could simply sell it and buy another device.

Cheers,
    11-28-09 10:14 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD