I have a Bold, but have lost my receipt anyone think At&T can help? damaged screen
    12-07-09 03:29 PM
    White screen to be precise. Thanks
    12-07-09 03:30 PM
    you generally have 1 year warranty from the manufacturer from the date you purchased the phone and depending on where you are located you may go to one of the AT&T Device Support Centers. If the screen just turned white like that, then you have a valid claim. But if it seems like you tried altering your phone (new housing, case, etc) then that is obviously out of warranty.

Just explain to them nicely and they will swap out your bold with another one. I'm pretty sure it is a refurbished unit.

Good luck!

EDIT: I didn't see you are using it unlocked on T-Mobile. Well then scratch that, your warranty does not apply here anymore. Best you can do is look up tutorials online to see you can fix it yourself or go to a cell phone repair shop.
    12-07-09 03:42 PM
    AT&T will only support a handset warranty for their customers, however, since you are a T-Mobile customer, you might want to call them, and ask to speak to their technical support dept. They might be able to walk you through a few trouble shooting tips, that might help resolve the problem without having to take it anywhere to be fixed.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-07-09 04:04 PM
    You said damaged screen... this normally implies that the user did it.

Explain the issue more.
    12-07-09 04:08 PM
    You said damaged screen... this normally implies that the user did it.

Explain the issue more.
    I thought this might be the case, however, the OP said in the second post that the screen is white, indicating that it could be a hardware/software related issue, and the OP is referring to it as damage.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-08-09 12:12 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD