So I decided to get rid of my Bold 9000 earlier this year to start drinking the iPhone kool-aid. My wife picked up a Macbook and I loved it, so thought that sexy iPhone would be a great addition to my busy life. Initially all was good, lots of apps on the iPhone. Battery life is awful! I can't get a day from the iPhone without constantly plugging it in somewhere.

The iPhone is sexy and fun, but can't compete with the BB for business use. I thought it could, but learned the hard way that's not the case. I finally decided I need to go back to the BlackBerry world. Here's my problem though...the new iPhone came with a 2 year renewal (of course). I'm on a business plan and our rep wants $399 for the Bold 9700. It looks like I can sell my iPhone on eBay for about $300, but that leaves me needing to find another 100 bones from somewhere. I have the Otterbox Defender case and Seidio Innocase II for the iPhone, which should get me another $50 or so, but I'm still out of pocket. Is it worth trying to do a swap with someone? Is this a good idea? Is it safe (a used 9700)? I even contemplated a Curve 8900, but really like the sound and spes of the 9700. HELP!
    08-01-10 09:51 AM
    Try posting on craigslist for a trade. I'm sure u will find plenty of people who would trade with you; especially if it's jailbroken.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-01-10 05:46 PM
    I'll swap with you. Let me know if you're still interested and we can exchange specifics and see if we can get this done.
    08-02-10 09:35 AM
    Marketplace
    Buy, Sell or Trade your BlackBerry Stuff. Must have a post count of 100 and be a member for 3 months to offer up goods for sale or trade. To post a reply you must have at least 10 posts. Read Rules thread before posting.
    08-02-10 09:36 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD