Hi,

I bought BlackBerry 9700 from a local AT&T store in Pennsylvania. I bought it for full retail price (no contract). Shortly after, I traveled overseas. I am using the phone right now but the trackpad is wobbly and leaning towards the top left corner so I want to exchange it. It is bothering me but I am miles away. I am thinking of shipping the phone to them but: 1) that will be costly. 2) it may reach them after the 14 days return warranty (I am not sure if it is 14 days, is it?)

Any suggestions?
    12-12-09 06:17 AM
    ATT will not send any devices outside of the US coverage area. You may be able to get RIM themselves to offer some sort of exchange but I have my doubts. I would recommend contacting ATT International Customer Care to see what exactly can be provided.

Here is the generic Contact us link from the ATT site.
    12-12-09 06:31 AM
    Thanks for the response.

I don't mind sending the phone to them and having one of my friends pick it up from the store and send it to me. I will have to pay the shipment both ways which sucks but this maybe my best choice, given that they will extend the grace period over 14 days to allow the shipment time to reach the US.

I will give them a call and see

any more help/info is much appreciated.
    12-12-09 06:36 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD