Everyone else is getting 10.2.1 OTA or via link today... I got on to link and was very excited to see an update, but it was the 10.1 MR *smh*... cmon ATT, dont leave us out again...

Posted via CB10
    01-28-14 09:44 AM
    Michael Clewey says in an few weeks for you. It's coming.
    Or don't wait and load the leak yourself!
    01-28-14 09:49 AM
    Few weeks for ATT could mean summer.... ive waited this long. Guess ill survive "a few" more seasons

Posted via CB10
    01-28-14 11:25 AM
    it ATT what do you expect?

Of all cell providers in the US, I strongly feel this company continues to give you more and more reasoning not to stay with them. I only got one month left with them, and GONE!@

Very poor cust. service, ive been lied to my face by them (hit a lawsuit and finally gave in), add "small" charges to your bill, activate services you opt out of, they even "lost" my credit information at one point. Seriously, disgusted with them.
    01-28-14 11:27 AM
    I'm AT&T customer, Loaded the 1925 leak on my Q10 a while back without any issues. Full backup, fire up the 1925 auto loader and then do a full restore. Add back in my e-mail accounts and a little icon house keeping was all that was left to do. As long as the Crackberry forums review the leaks and gives a green light, I'm in. Quit waiting on AT&T.
    01-28-14 11:35 AM
    Everyone else is getting 10.2.1 OTA or via link today... I got on to link and was very excited to see an update, but it was the 10.1 MR *smh*... cmon ATT, dont leave us out again...

Posted via CB10
    AT&T's tentative release date for 10.2.1 for all devices is February 10th.

Posted via AT&T BlackBerry Z10 Smartphone
    01-28-14 11:39 AM
    Spoke to AT&T they said we should have the update soon since its in testing so when it's release their customers will have the best experience.

Posted via CB10
    01-28-14 12:02 PM
    I'm AT&T customer, Loaded the 1925 leak on my Q10 a while back without any issues. Full backup, fire up the 1925 auto loader and then do a full restore. Add back in my e-mail accounts and a little icon house keeping was all that was left to do. As long as the Crackberry forums review the leaks and gives a green light, I'm in. Quit waiting on AT&T.
    The fact is we shouldnt have to go through all of that, we should be able to do it conveniently OTA like everyone else, ATT has had the update availble for testing just like everyone else, why are they going to be two weeks behind literally everyone else on the planet? Dont guess theyve ever been late on an iphone update.

Posted via CB10
    01-28-14 12:44 PM
    AT&T's tentative release date for 10.2.1 for all devices is February 10th.

Posted via AT&T BlackBerry Z10 Smartphone
    Better than never, Source?

Posted via CB10
    01-28-14 12:44 PM
    Im on Atnt, i got the update just fine
    01-28-14 12:53 PM
    Im on Atnt, i got the update just fine
    Via link or OTA? Is ur device unlocked?

Posted via CB10
    01-28-14 12:57 PM
    Your right, in a perfect world the best way would be to go through the carrier. It would be interesting to know how many AT&T BB10 users have already loaded the leak. I know of 7 people here in my area that did not wait and loaded 1925. What if out of all of the AT&T customers only a small percentage have not loaded the leak, would they feel compelled to hurry it out? Maybe, but who knows. I like the speculation yesterday about BB just moving bar file updates through BBW.

I hope you patience holds out.... BB US cant afford to lose anybody at this point.
    01-28-14 12:57 PM
    On AT&T US
    Z10STL100-3/10.1.0.2074

I tried updating through scachi or whatever it's called a few weeks back and had no luck, it just gets stuck at some point.

Posted via CB10
    01-28-14 01:09 PM
    Your right, in a perfect world the best way would be to go through the carrier. It would be interesting to know how many AT&T BB10 users have already loaded the leak. I know of 7 people here in my area that did not wait and loaded 1925. What if out of all of the AT&T customers only a small percentage have not loaded the leak, would they feel compelled to hurry it out? Maybe, but who knows. I like the speculation yesterday about BB just moving bar file updates through BBW.

I hope you patience holds out.... BB US cant afford to lose anybody at this point.
    I was thinking the same thing from their limited BB10 base, many have probably already updated leaks and there wont be many users left to update, but dont underestimate non tech savvy users that we almost never hear from on CB and ones who picked up the Z10 due to the low contract price @ ATT.

Im definatly not leaving my Z10 anytime soon, or before the Z30 is availble on ATT LTE bands, i really love my phone..
    My carrier on the other hand...... thats another story

Posted via CB10
    01-28-14 01:13 PM
    OTA update. Im Using a Atnt Brand Z10. Not sure if its unlock or not
    Last edited by Aljean Thein; 01-28-14 at 01:28 PM.
    01-28-14 01:17 PM
    I grew a little impatient and picked up a Rogers SIM card off of ebay last month...Easily got the 10.2 update last month and then 10.2.1 this morning. Definitely the best $10 (approx.) I ever spent on ebay!!!

Posted via CB10
    01-28-14 01:43 PM
    Ok for Tim, Don Mateo and everyone else on this forum after 2hrs 2 customer service reps later and two supervisors later. February 10 is what they are confirming will be the release date according to the top Supervisor. By the way filed a complaint on the first supervisor that is why I had to go above his head and get the second Sup. First supervisor tried to feed me the B.S. that "it was probably my Z10 that was not working properly." I STOPPED him right away and said I am not the only AT&T customer in the USA with a Z10 on your carrier with no firmware update. Then he tried to tell me "oh well it really is not us (AT&T) it's BlackBerry that needs to release it." STOPPED him again made him aware that most carriers across the globe already have new update to include some Verizon customers in the U.S. Not to mention this is the second Firmware update. So then I said I will entertain what he said to me about it being BlackBerry's fault. So I said let's do a conference call to BlackBerry and have them tell us that. He said "ok sure" quickly dialed BlackBerry and hung up and left me waiting while the recording on BlackBerry promopted me to enter a carrier code or customer care code. The point is I reported him for hanging up that is why the second supervisor because the first was full of cr*p and tried to tell me what he thought I would believe. But when all was said and done I did not ask for any monetary compensation I think I will wait for Feburary 10 and then raise the money issue if they don't follow through maybe a free month of service. I explained to the second supervisor I expect a call back from him to confirm firmware update and that if he did not call me back I would be reporting him as well for breaking his promise. So moral of the story call AT&T by pass customer service rep. Speak to a supervisor get them to tell you and confirm when the release date is if he/she does not know ask to speak to another supervisor or their boss who can clarify. Once you get a confirmation on a date as I did make sure you get their name and have them confirm they will call you back on the date they advised firmware release tell them the same if they do not follow through you will report them. Then sit back and listen to how fast they will say "I sure will." "Will this be a good time for you?" I know it seems like a lot of Hassel but if we all on AT&T do this I am sure they will make sure that release is coming on Feb. 10th. Besides you may only have to speak to one supervisor. Good luck let us know if you do. Hope this helps a bit.

Posted via CB10
    01-29-14 10:58 AM
    Ok so who's going to start the new Feburary 10th came and gone and no update on AT&T?

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by privateeyes; 02-10-14 at 06:43 AM.
    02-10-14 03:59 AM
    Not yet gone. Will check after 8am EST

Posted via CB10
    02-10-14 04:42 AM
    Not yet gone. Will check after 8am EST

Posted via CB10
    Sounds like a plan

Posted via CB10
    02-10-14 05:45 AM
    Past 8 and no update... kinda upsetting

Posted via CB10
    02-10-14 07:23 AM
    Past 8 and no update... kinda upsetting

Posted via CB10
    Sure it is. Isn't it?

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by privateeyes; 02-11-14 at 04:54 PM.
    Blackberry_Boss likes this.
    02-10-14 07:36 AM
    Did you guys really think Late T&T was going to release 10.2 on time?

Save yourselves some stress and get it via sachesi.

Posted via CB10
    02-10-14 08:24 AM
    I wonder if they're getting it ready,just tried to check for the update on my z10 and it immediately told me i'm up to date after i hit the button. Tried it once more after that and i got the same result.

Posted via CB10
    02-10-14 08:56 AM
    Well It's 9am CST here and no update...

Posted via CB10
    02-10-14 08:59 AM
68 123