Yeah, I'm going to go ahead and call BS on this. I switched to Sprint, and of course any time you sign a contract with a new carrier you get subsidized pricing on the phones. To think they are going to go beyond and give you the phone for less than new contract pricing, just because, is kind of wishful thinking. As far as getting a discount, its displayed in every single Sprint store I've ever been in that Government Employees, or employees of any municipality get 19% off their monthly bill.

Sprint has great deals on phones, and even if you have to pay a higher price up front for the hardware, you are still going to come out way ahead by the end of your two year contract. VZW, short of the BOGO isn't going to give you two phones for less than new customer pricing. No carrier will. If you want to deal with Wirefly, or Radio Shack, you can probably get the phones cheaper on a new contract.
    It's not BS. $ 25.00 off each phone device was the deal they gave me and nothing else. That was the Subsided pricing on the phones. Final price $ 288.00 each after the $ 25.00 rebate on each phone . I hardly call that subsided pricing. ( New Samsung Moment phones ) I’m not even listing the price for the Blackberry phone because, I did not bother asking the Rep what deal I would get on a third phone. Then I left the store. Sprint has nice phones, but the deal I was offered could be better than that. I felt like they were not giving me a real subside price. I just now looked on the Sprint site and there is $100.00 rebate on the Samsung Moment . $179.00 after rebate. I was offered $ 25.00 rebate. I thought I would get a government discount , maybe there just not knowledgeable, I don’t know. I’m sure they do give one, every carrier does.
    Do you work for sprint ?
    Why would I BS about a phone carrier in the first place.
    11-14-09 02:56 AM
    I'm with Semantics on calling BS. Why would you BS about any carrier? Have you read the forums? People do it all the time, most of what they post isn't true, the fanbois will do anything to discredit any carrier but their own.

Your story doesn't add up especially when one can call telesales or go to Sprints web site and see new customer pricing. Better yet you can walk into any Best Buy and get new customer pricing at the rebate price (no need to mail in rebates), if you purchase additional accessories you get those at a discount too.

Why would you expect better than new customer pricing because you're a government employee? Show me one carrier that give an additional discount on top of new customer pricing for handsets. Proof would be nice, scanned receipt?
    11-14-09 08:32 AM
    It's not BS. $ 25.00 off each phone device was the deal they gave me and nothing else. That was the Subsided pricing on the phones. Final price $ 288.00 each after the $ 25.00 rebate on each phone . I hardly call that subsided pricing. ( New Samsung Moment phones ) I�m not even listing the price for the Blackberry phone because, I did not bother asking the Rep what deal I would get on a third phone. Then I left the store. Sprint has nice phones, but the deal I was offered could be better than that. I felt like they were not giving me a real subside price. I just now looked on the Sprint site and there is $100.00 rebate on the Samsung Moment . $179.00 after rebate. I was offered $ 25.00 rebate. I thought I would get a government discount , maybe there just not knowledgeable, I don�t know. I�m sure they do give one, every carrier does.
    Do you work for sprint ?
    Why would I BS about a phone carrier in the first place.
    The prices are clearly listed on the websites, and in the stores. You said they offered you 25.00 off each phone. Well, you see all those phones in the cabinet in the Sprint store? Just look at the little sign in front of the Moment, it will say 179.00 with 100.00 mail in rebate. Or better yet, just go to Best Buy, get the discount applied right on the spot. The things you are saying, just don't make sense to me, everything is clearly listed on their website, and in their stores. The Reps can't just make up pricing on the spot.
    11-14-09 02:23 PM
    even though i have sprint because its cheap i would rather go with vzw just because of the service, the least dropped calls and the biggest 3g network
    11-15-09 01:54 PM
    even though i have sprint because its cheap i would rather go with vzw just because of the service, the least dropped calls and the biggest 3g network
    I'm not sure how often you are in all 50 states during the course of a year, so having the biggest 3G network means nothing to a lot of people who get good Sprint service where they live and travel. I said it earlier, I don't feel the need to go out and get Verizon, because of the bright red map. It won't do me a damn bit of good because I have a bright green map where I live, work and travel, with Sprint.

Most people in metropolitan areas can use any carrier and get pretty much the same results. If you live in the sticks, then perhaps VZW is for you. I'd rather not spend upwards of 2,000 dollars over the course of two years, for service that is no better than mine where I work, live, and play.
    Last edited by Semantics; 11-15-09 at 02:37 PM.
    11-15-09 02:34 PM
    Yeah, I'm going to go ahead and call BS on this. I switched to Sprint, and of course any time you sign a contract with a new carrier you get subsidized pricing on the phones. To think they are going to go beyond and give you the phone for less than new contract pricing, just because, is kind of wishful thinking. As far as getting a discount, its displayed in every single Sprint store I've ever been in that Government Employees, or employees of any municipality get 19% off their monthly bill.

Sprint has great deals on phones, and even if you have to pay a higher price up front for the hardware, you are still going to come out way ahead by the end of your two year contract. VZW, short of the BOGO isn't going to give you two phones for less than new customer pricing. No carrier will. If you want to deal with Wirefly, or Radio Shack, you can probably get the phones cheaper on a new contract.
    You are correct on Sprint giving Federal Government employees the better discount...VZW is 15% and AT&T is 10-15% depending on agency/department. T-Mobile use to be 21% or no contract but still promo price on phones, but not sure if that has changed since they redid their rate plans.

So Sprint does win there hands down...and I know for a fact Sprint will also give "extras" to new customers especially multiline accounts, if you ask/negotiate right.
    11-15-09 08:38 PM
    Good post , but Sprint is not easy to deal with. ( Prospective New Customer )

As a prospective new customer looking to switch carriers after 10 years with ATT , Sprint did not offer me anything. No discounts on phones, plans, or activation fees . I at least expected a discount because I work for The U.S Government. I really pressed them today for some kind of deal. The Sprint Rep, and Manager stood firm; of course with no sale. $576.00 is a lot these days for 2 phones. Oh, the Sprint Rep offered some chump change rebate on the phone that I would have to jump through hoops to get after two months of service. No deals to be made with Sprint despite all the recommendations received from other saying � Sprint has the best deals for new customers� In my experience today I would say � no way they do� I left the store very puzzled � Thinking Sprint will save me nothing over the plan I have now. This is Sprints new plan to get business going again ?

Tomorrow I�m going to try Verizon. Wish me luck.
    Ya going to jump on the boat and call BS on this story... I kinda know.. seeing as i am a government employee too... Yes i ask every place i go if they have a government discount and show them my ID to get it, but if they say they don't have one i dont get all huffy and leave because i think i am entitled to something that i really am not.. What gives you this entitlment to demand a better discount because you work for the government?
    11-16-09 07:29 AM
    What? That story is almost 2 years old...
    Sprint Plans to Cut 2,500 Jobs - Mobiledia
    11-16-09 02:47 PM
    And that was already covered in this thread. Old news. Thanks for playing, see Johnny Olsen on the way out.
    11-16-09 03:52 PM
    And that was already covered in this thread. Old news. Thanks for playing, see Johnny Olsen on the way out.
    I wouldn't necessarily say that it was "covered." I would say that you addressed the layoffs, and dismissed them as being a good thing...

Twins post about customer service levels going up to be a possible reason in the layoffs is the first I've read. I've read several publications (though not all of them of course), and none of them seem to mention rising customer service levels, but instead point to the millions of customers Sprint has lost over the past few years. They have a lot less customers, and with their business shrinking, they don't need as many people to maintain customer contact...

Now in no way am I saying that Twins is wrong. I respect what he says, and agree with mostly everything he posts. But in this case I'm going with what I've read elsewhere...

Now I do see that Sprint is making strong steps in the right direction, and agree that Sprint (and the other carriers), are good for each other, on a competitive level, and don't necessarily wish to see any of them crumble...

EDIT: I looked around some more and did see an article that mentioned that Sprint themselves had said that previous call center closings (not this most recent layoffs) were because of increased customer satisfaction...
    Last edited by R.O.C.; 11-17-09 at 05:27 AM.
    11-17-09 05:18 AM
    And one more thing about the possibility of Verizon laying off employees...

They're still hiring waves of employees at some of the call centers...

Now I know that at least one former Alltel center has been closed, but the employees were relocated, not laid off...
    11-17-09 05:23 AM
    Someone said this was posted 2 years ago but it wasn't
    11-17-09 07:17 AM
    If Verizon does lay off employees, it will be the former Alltel employees in areas where there are an abundance of employees, and few customers...

If they do lay off employees, it only proves Twins earlier point (that was made about Sprint) true, that less customer service is need....
    VZ seems like the type of company that would find a place for those people
    even if it meant relocating...........
    11-17-09 10:27 AM
    OK I see all along here "VZW vs. Sprint, the reality".

Isn't the reality that Sprint is not building out their 1XEV network any further, just relying on roaming with VZW ... and then when VZW has their LTE fully built-out, Sprint will be left with their own mediocre network, a 4G network that they will be pushing alone, and falling back on a network that VZW wants to dismantle within the decade?

In the long-run, isn't this really Sprint throwing in the towel?
    11-17-09 11:22 AM

Isn't the reality that Sprint is not building out their 1XEV network any further, just relying on roaming with VZW ... and then when VZW has their LTE fully built-out, Sprint will be left with their own mediocre network, a 4G network that they will be pushing alone, and falling back on a network that VZW wants to dismantle within the decade?

That's a pretty solid observation. You could say they're getting ready to become an MVNO in a few years....sell off their PCS licenses to the highest bidders....

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-17-09 11:33 AM

Actually, this is not the reality at all. The reality is that Sprint is limited by the licenses they hold, coupled with the realities of being a 1900MHz PCS carrier.

They cannot build out in areas they do not possess licenses to operate in. Then with 1900MHz frequencies being short-range signals, even if they had licenses covering the entire continent, it wouldn't be cost-effective to put facilities in low-traffic areas. It is a better business decision to lease time on existing facilities.

Sprint has effectively built out nearly 100% of their licensing area. So where will they expand to?

Another comment is that this thread was not intended to compare jobs, layoffs or hiring - these things have no effect on the customer. If you have 2000 service agents per shift sitting available, how does this help the customer? Reducing the surplus means better prices, service & performance. Carrier layoffs are irrelevant. What is important is service times - and Sprint is in no worse shape for service times than any other carrier. Also, remember that some layoffs are in response to increased regulations, taxes & a diminished economic outlook. Profits are being squeezed everywhere - the first thing cut is jobs.
    11-17-09 12:13 PM
    Actually, this is not the reality at all. The reality is that Sprint is limited by the licenses they hold, coupled with the realities of being a 1900MHz PCS carrier.

They cannot build out in areas they do not possess licenses to operate in. Then with 1900MHz frequencies being short-range signals, even if they had licenses covering the entire continent, it wouldn't be cost-effective to put facilities in low-traffic areas. It is a better business decision to lease time on existing facilities.

Sprint has effectively built out nearly 100% of their licensing area. So where will they expand to?
    Thanks for the clarification there, but my overall point is still, aren't they throwing in the towel? Once VZW fully transitions to LTE (and I know we're talking far-off), Sprint customers will only have the Sprint CDMA network or the new WiMax network -- and they will be the only ones pushing either of those technologies at that time.

So for now, Sprint wins because they can expand their network without building new infrastructure. But, in the long-term, what does this mean?
    11-17-09 12:22 PM
    It's kinda hilarious to see everyone get so 'hung up' over VZW vs. Sprint.

Considering I was a long time T-MO customer, Sprint is a huge step up for myself and my family (Fam & Indiv Plans). We still manage to pay less than some of my co-workers on VZW (and with a discount, offered by my company).

I think this post was extremely well written, and I see no favor of either VZW or Sprint or AT&T for that matter. As far as the selection of Smartphone are concerned, I'm not sure if people realize that VZW just has a better contract with RIM as far as selection of models and the number of 'Berries offered on their network. Sprint just has a great relationship with Palm and HTC. It's just buisness, no need for people to swear by it and claim which carrier is superior than the other.

Personally, I'm more than content with my Sprint experience. I think the plans are reasonable, and they fit the budget that I currently live by. That doesn't make me a VZW hater or Sprint Supporter, it just makes me a happy person with my wireless contract.

Shouldn't the love of Blackberry be the theme with the answers on this thread? This is my 3rd time coming back to this site, because of the arrogance and harassment from some Crackberry members (what can I say? I keep coming back for more crackberry!).

So, anyway- my two cents. Completely un-biased and just stunned and the amount of frivolous negative banter about a post used to positively inform general lovers of the Blackberry.

Peace, foolz.
    11-17-09 12:51 PM
    Thanks for the clarification there, but my overall point is still, aren't they throwing in the towel? Once VZW fully transitions to LTE (and I know we're talking far-off), Sprint customers will only have the Sprint CDMA network or the new WiMax network -- and they will be the only ones pushing either of those technologies at that time.

So for now, Sprint wins because they can expand their network without building new infrastructure. But, in the long-term, what does this mean?
    It most likely means that Sprint will either transition away from WiMax to LTE or that they will have both WiMax and LTE. The hardware behind WiMax is highly compatible to LTE (I have read 90% compatible) so transitioning to all LTE would not be as expensive as building it out from scratch. If WiMax proves to be significantly inferior to LTE expect Sprint to fully transition to LTE. If Sprint, and their partners, succeed in establishing WiMax as a broadband alternative which can compete with current broadband providers I would expect them to maintain that in the markets where it succeeds AND transition to LTE for mobile devices once there are actual mobile devices which can support LTE. Both networks will be 'open networks' so there might be devices which support both WiMax and LTE so Sprint customers with those devices could still roam on VzW. There is also a possibility that Tmo, who currently have NO 4g spectrum, will embrace WiMax if they are unable to prevail in their bid for new spectrum from the government. (That means they will either partner with or buy spectrum from the parties Sprint is dev WiMax with).
    11-17-09 06:52 PM
    I'm not sure how often you are in all 50 states during the course of a year, so having the biggest 3G network means nothing to a lot of people who get good Sprint service where they live and travel. I said it earlier, I don't feel the need to go out and get Verizon, because of the bright red map. It won't do me a damn bit of good because I have a bright green map where I live, work and travel, with Sprint.

Most people in metropolitan areas can use any carrier and get pretty much the same results. If you live in the sticks, then perhaps VZW is for you. I'd rather not spend upwards of 2,000 dollars over the course of two years, for service that is no better than mine where I work, live, and play.
    That is exactly correct - for the vast majority of people ANY carrier would be sufficient. Going VZW is like spending 50% more money to get the car that has a top speed of 195 instead of the one with the top speed of 185 - and the speed limit is 75, but you never leave town to see those limits. Still, you argue that the Ferrari is better than the Maserati while you drive to church & to the grocery store.

Then you smugly strut your prancing horse superiority while failing to mention that Maserati has a Ferrari engine - and transmission - and...

You are correct on Sprint giving Federal Government employees the better discount...VZW is 15% and AT&T is 10-15% depending on agency/department. T-Mobile use to be 21% or no contract but still promo price on phones, but not sure if that has changed since they redid their rate plans.

So Sprint does win there hands down...and I know for a fact Sprint will also give "extras" to new customers especially multiline accounts, if you ask/negotiate right.
    Sprint does work with customers more - you have to ask.

Now in no way am I saying that Twins is wrong. I respect what he says, and agree with mostly everything he posts. But in this case I'm going with what I've read elsewhere...

EDIT: I looked around some more and did see an article that mentioned that Sprint themselves had said that previous call center closings (not this most recent layoffs) were because of increased customer satisfaction...
    Oops - interesting how people's spots turn to stripes in just a matter of minutes, whenever it suits them, depending on how badly their feelings were hurt.

That's a pretty solid observation. You could say they're getting ready to become an MVNO in a few years....sell off their PCS licenses to the highest bidders....
    Lets say this comes to pass - would it be a bad thing? PagePlus is a VZW MVNO. Much better coverage than MetroPCS or Cricket.

Or another car-type analogy. Buy a Ford Ranger or buy a Mazda B4000. Mazda is cheaper, with better warranty. The Mazda is 100% Ford Ranger, with the exception of the logos & nose cap. Which is better?

Not a whole lot, if you look at it carefully. Sprint, VZW & AT&T each already cover the vast majority of America. Where will they grow? How many people here would benefit from high-end cell service in Minot, ND? Truth or Consequences, NM? Presidio, TX? Kykotsmovi Village, AZ?

We still don't have viable phones with LTE. The battery drain is horrendous - would you tolerate 46 minutes talk time? That is one of the better figures right now. In the near-term, LTE & WiMAX will both be more like wireless broadband for desktop/laptop/tablet computers - WiFi on steroids. If you get an LTE phone, you'll pay premium at first & need to carry extra batteries. Then the telcos will have to heavily subsidize these things to get you to buy them.

LTE & WiMAX are more a threat to Comcast, Cox, Time Warner, etc. You will be on 3G or HSPA for much longer - this in itself may prove AT&T has a better strategy, as it beefs up its mobile network before playing in the LTE game.

It's kinda hilarious to see everyone get so 'hung up' over VZW vs. Sprint.
    It really is - people get their feelings all hurt when you criticize their choice of carrier or illustrate the shortcomings.

Here is the reality, for those who might have missed it before.

Four smartphones on a 3000min shared account with unlimited messaging.

VZW: $360.00/mo
    Sprint: $210.00/mo
    Difference: $150.00/mo
    Two year: $3600.00

Advantage: Sprint

Add Navigation (VZW adds $10/phone)

VZW: $400.00/mo
    Difference: $190.00/mo
    Two year: $4560.00

Add TV (VZW adds $15-$25 depending)

VZW: $420.00-$460.00/mo
    Difference: $210.00-$250.00/mo
    Two year: $5040.00-$6000.00

Add family/usage controls (VZW add $5-$10/phone - Sprint is $5/acct)

VZW: $380.00-$400/mo
    Sprint: $215.00/mo
    Difference: $165.00-$185/mo
    Two year: $3960.00-$4440.00

If we took and added all the features above & looked at the differences
    VZW: Up to $540.00/mo
    Difference: Up to $325.00/mo
    Two year: Up to $7800.00

Now lets check the current difference in phone pricing

Four HTC TP2

VZW: $800.00
    Sprint: $1400.00
    Difference: $600.00

Advantage: VZW

Four BlackBerry Tour

VZW: $300.00
    Sprint: $600.00
    Difference: $300.00

I chose the devices above because both carriers offer them & they are recent releases.

Now compare the price difference of the phones against one or two years worth of price difference between VZW & Sprint. Even with paying $600 more for the HTC phones, Sprint offers a $3000-$7200 savings.

Would you tolerate an occasional rude Sprint rep for that amount of money? Before you answer either way, have you ever gotten a rude or incompetent VZW rep?

I have people running around these forums (mostly disgruntled VZW reps) who spend massive amounts of time trying to disprove the things I write. The numbers I got above come straight from VerizonWireless and Sprint - prices are rounded up to the next dollar & advertised on the sites as of the time of this post. You put the numbers together yourself, then decide if the VZW "experience" is worth it to you. Effective next week, if it is covered on the VZW coverage maps, it is also covered on Sprint.

There are a few phone differences - Sprint has a better balance of phones. There are a few differences in features - Sprint wins there, too.

The reps you speak to are often transient - VZW today, AT&T next year, Sprint a few years back. Moonlighting T-Mobile part-time when the boss at US Cell isn't looking. Most people have standards that keep them from the abuse carrier reps get & the pay is pretty much bottom dollar, which means you get the same caliber of people on any carrier.

And Sprint works in Kykotsmovi Village. I know - I've tried it.

Is what you have worth that amount of money?

Still think you're smart for arguing the superiority of VZW, especially when it is mostly perception & not reality?

A goodly percentage of the churn umbers are caused when Tim's contract is up & he sees that new BlackBerry is half-price at VZW, compared with Sprint. Tim doesn't think about the rate difference until after he gets his first bill, normally after the 30-day WFG has passed.

But be careful - again, folks will bare teeth & kill over their cell-phone carrier. As if it is a medal of honor to admit you're getting ripped off while claiming you're not getting ripped off.

I carry both - no difference in coverage, except near my home now - AT&T brought a tower online & now I get coverage in my yard. Sprint did the same thing & now I get coverage in my house. VZW still requires the repeater to be on to reliably work on my property & there is no VZW tower planned up here.

Come on VZW reps - instead of attacking the messenger or using the usual arrogant ad-hominem remarks & attitude that comes from some of you, give us a rational, intelligent rebuttal to what I have said in comparison of these two fine companies.
    11-25-09 12:37 AM
    You're joking right? I didn't ever retract my statement, but simply mentioned that Sprint themselves brushed off their layoffs as a good thing. My point still stands...

When a respected analysts (not a slick talking CrackBerry member), says Sprint has nothing to worry about, and Verizon is the one In trouble... Then maybe I might read it, an# take what it has to say seriously.

Take your own advise and quit reaching...
    Last edited by R.O.C.; 11-25-09 at 01:38 AM.
    11-25-09 01:32 AM
    You're joking right? I didn't ever retract my statement, but simply mentioned that Sprint themselves brushed off their layoffs as a good thing. My point still stands...

When a respected analysts (not a slick talking CrackBerry member), says Sprint has nothing to worry about, and Verizon is the one In trouble... Then maybe I might read it, an# take what it has to say seriously.

Take your own advise and quit reaching...
    I don't need to - try staying on topic & I won't have to call you out. I put out a comparison of price & customer benefit & some of you have to stoop to employment prospects to bolster your argument - not that you have one. It is you who have been reaching. Nothing in what you've said that contributes to the discussion. Just a clear indication that some people are offended that they cannot defend their choice & their life centers on that choice.

I am recentering the topic back to its original intention - to compare the carriers from a consumer benefit point of view & perception. Price, coverage, actual performance are valid.

Employee conditions, layoff potential, pay rates are not part of the original topic as they do not affect the customer experience.
    11-25-09 07:29 AM
    The price differences Twin posted does give one something to think about.....
    That I have to admit.................
    But VZ is coming out with stellar phones.
    I have been with VZ for quite some time now,
    and as of yet I really have no reason to change.
    But the pricing is something to think about.
    11-25-09 09:29 AM
    That is exactly correct - for the vast majority of people ANY carrier would be sufficient. Going VZW is like spending 50% more money to get the car that has a top speed of 195 instead of the one with the top speed of 185 - and the speed limit is 75, but you never leave town to see those limits. Still, you argue that the Ferrari is better than the Maserati while you drive to church & to the grocery store.
    While I agree with your initial assessment about ANY carrier i believe your analogy is flawed. A more realistic (more people would use this criteria) one would be from which manufacturer would you buy a vehicle based on dependability - a Toyota or a Saab. A little heads up, Toyota has a five J.D. Power Rating (the highest) while Saab has a two (the worst given - they don't give a one) for Overall Dependability.
    11-25-09 10:08 AM
    Four smartphones on a 3000min shared account with unlimited messaging.

VZW: $360.00/mo
    Difference: $150.00/mo
    Two year: $3600.00

Add Navigation (VZW adds $10/phone)

VZW: $400.00/mo
    Difference: $190.00/mo
    Two year: $4560.00

Add TV (VZW adds $15-$25 depending)

VZW: $420.00-$460.00/mo
    Difference: $210.00-$250.00/mo
    Two year: $5040.00-$6000.00

Add family/usage controls (VZW add $5-$10/phone - Sprint is $5/acct)

VZW: $380.00-$400/mo
    Difference: $165.00-$185/mo
    Two year: $3960.00-$4440.00

If we took and added all the features above & looked at the differences
    VZW: Up to $540.00/mo
    Difference: Up to $325.00/mo
    Two year: Up to $7800.00

Now lets check the current difference in phone pricing

Four HTC TP2

VZW: $800.00
    Sprint: $1400.00
    Difference: $600.00

Four BlackBerry Tour

VZW: $300.00
    Sprint: $600.00
    Difference: $300.00

I will take your comparison one step further. When attempting to sign up with VZW and Sprint I would be able to select everything you mentioned with VZW and procced to checkout. With Sprint I would get this:
    Limited coverage! We don't have a lot of coverage for Sprint phones in your area yet. Before you buy, we recommend:

* Check our coverage maps to see if a Sprint or Nextel phone will work best for you.
    * Check coverage in the area you plan to use your phone the most, click See street-level coverage to enter your exact address or a different ZIP Code.
    I would be on Roam at my house and heading west would not be in coverage for about 100 miles and north for about 60 miles. Northeast , I would have the shortest distance to go for coverage, about 20 miles. I get 1XEV on VZW.
    Here is the pertinent restriction that applies to roaming:
    Off-network Roaming on Sprint Phones: Not available with single-band phones, or to customers residing outside an area covered by the Nationwide Sprint Network. Sprint may terminate service if (1) more than 800 minutes, (2) a majority of minutes or (3) a majority of data kilobytes in a given month are used while roaming. International calling, including in Canada and Mexico, is not included in plans with no roaming charges. Roaming usage may be invoiced after 30-60 days. Data services and certain calling features (Voicemail, Caller ID, Call Waiting, etc.) may not be available in all roaming areas.
    I have highlighted the salient points of why people may not want to save a buck with Sprint. Besides, if Sprint was such a great deal, why do they not have the 170,000,000 customers and ATT and VZW share the 45,000,000.
    As many have stated on this forum you should select first for coverage then phones then price.
    11-25-09 10:49 AM
147 ... 23456
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD